.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is free irit seeds ok for donation? I've got quite a few of them, I need my own super antis I'm afraid. :anxious:

if you can and willing, irit seeds are just as great. And oreo, u bet i'm coming! Not gonna be doing much pp today...preparing my amazing costume for the bash.

bump, tomarrow is my last final....world civ. should be a tricky one but after that it's lots and lots of days with...what? no school!

i took my world civ final a week ago..somehow i got an "A" in the class even though i needed a 107 on the final :-w .....college is fun

back on topic..good luck with the thieving..you seem to be doing well ill drop you some encouragement ingame

ok, well got some nice st00f at the party...2 kah bah gees, some raw trout, 2 gold bars, rune pl8, rune kite, rune (g) pl8...and i came in second in the strange costume party. Back to theiving today after oreo's 80 fm partay!

ok, well got some nice st00f at the party...2 kah bah gees, some raw trout, 2 gold bars, rune pl8, rune kite, rune (g) pl8...and i came in second in the strange costume party. Back to theiving today after oreo's 80 fm partay!

phr33 st0of pl0x???

Anyway, good luck dalcyte. Sorry I couldn't be at the game last night; I was upside down.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Best of luck Dalcy!(goat is still not kidnapped)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

won't be on at all till the 29th...going skiing with some friends tomarrow morning. Should be a blast but i hope to get 85 on the 29th of december, then project to 91 by january 7th.

wo0t! i'm back you guys, ready to start thieving again!

Great skiing trip, had a lot of fun and ready to move back into things.

Ha... You got all the luck. I almost lost my head on that crash on Old Main... The memory of the crash just plays over and over again in my head. *Whack head against wall*. Well good luck anyway. You should have a party for 90 (or 91, whatever) when you get there, that's a big accomplishment.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Ha... You got all the luck. I almost lost my head on that crash on Old Main... The memory of the crash just plays over and over again in my head. *Whack head against wall*. Well good luck anyway. You should have a party for 90 (or 91, whatever) when you get there, that's a big accomplishment.

well, i did have that one problem on crazy horse, but it wasn't that much of an injury :P

anyway, i'll have a party for 90 for sure.