Hunter Skill Fading away

Concret_Pred

Ever since Hunter skill came out my internet aint been working. Its back on i tryed out the skill and i think its alright but after 2 weeks.Nobody is doin the skill anymore and i keep hearing everyone got level 99 hunter.

So what is it?

Does nobody like it? etc

addymblack,concret%20pred.gif

Of course there will be less people training it, but I don't believe it's dying. When I voted in the newest poll today, hunter was one of the most beloved new skills. I voted for hunter, too. I think it's an excellent addition to the existing skills. I'll continue training it once I get a few other things finished first. My hunter level is currently 71.

Does nobody like it? etc

Its a similar skill to Construction. You train it to a certain level, then you're done.

The levels came easy, so people hit their goals quickly, and probably stopped.

There are some thresholds in the skill that are very cool. Getting the capes, getting the salamanders, imps in a box, etc. But once a player gets the threshold, training stops.

But for those of you who really like hunting just to do hunting, forgive me. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Ever since Hunter skill came out my internet aint been working. Its back on i tryed out the skill and i think its alright but after 2 weeks.Nobody is doin the skill anymore and i keep hearing everyone got level 99 hunter.

So what is it?

Does nobody like it? etc

aint aint a word and i aint gonna say it 8-) Just hype died down.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Well i was hooked on it for 2 days, got to level 43. Then the Kalphite Queen caught my eyes, and in the space of 97 kills we had two chains =P~

Anyway, onto the topic.. I love hunter, i think it's a great addition, once i've achieved some slayer and fishing levels i'm going back to it. I'll probably stop at gloves of silence or even spottier cape, whichever one is highest.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

It took me 1 day to go from 1-58 hunting (after the crowds disappeared). I stopped at 60 since the imps aren't worth it. I thought that the imp returned after banking, but what's the point of wastin time catching imps if they only bank 2 items and then run off? It won't really help bank ranarrs and gems at fire giants or dusties...

no more race to be the first 99 hunter (still wanna see emote!)

There's a vid of the emote on YouTube from a Jmod doing it on the first day it came out @ varrock fountain...

I don't know if it's still on or not, but if you want to see the emote, look around for it.

t3hshabster.png

Of course there will be less people training it, but I don't believe it's dying. When I voted in the newest poll today, hunter was one of the most beloved new skills. I voted for hunter, too. I think it's an excellent addition to the existing skills. I'll continue training it once I get a few other things finished first. My hunter level is currently 71.
I havent started it either due to my 91 rcing skill. I think its a neat skill but I think alot could be added to it. 71 seems a little low for a cap on the additions to it. Its a great start but more ideas need to be implemented to make it a great skill.

no more race to be the first 99 hunter (still wanna see emote!)

There's a vid of the emote on YouTube from a Jmod doing it on the first day it came out @ varrock fountain...

I don't know if it's still on or not, but if you want to see the emote, look around for it.

i heard that got deleted because of copyright laws or something like that :anxious:

chat is ON...hyt me!

^dragonwizerd was the frist one to listen to my sig^^

hunterbx2.png

Does nobody like it? etc

Its a similar skill to Construction. You train it to a certain level, then you're done.

The levels came easy, so people hit their goals quickly, and probably stopped.

There are some thresholds in the skill that are very cool. Getting the capes, getting the salamanders, imps in a box, etc. But once a player gets the threshold, training stops.

But for those of you who really like hunting just to do hunting, forgive me. :P

exactly

construction: goal: 69 = guilded alter

then never done construction since

hunter:goal:55 = the artic clothing and pickpocket gloves

currently 46

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Hunting = <3:

My hunting is also 71 and I greatly enjoy it. I'm sure I will go for that big 80 one day. But I agree, hunting is not dying out. It's just the people who catch three birds and then absolutely hate hunting who say its dying out. There are still determined hunters, I see them everywhere I go trying to reach that 71.

I do admit though that once you reach 71 hunting there is really nothing left to do but go for 5 traps at once(lvl 80). Even though less and less people are hunting, it is still a very fun skill with very unique rewards.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

its like con. evey one wants it at once then it dyes down i havn't got to do it sence i dont got member ship(printed off the thang tonight \' \' :D ) so i havn't got to do it yet

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

well i want to get 99 one day like with every skill.. right now i am just enjoying it

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I think its more of the fact that there are so many options to train at any level that not everyone will be say hunting birds, they could be tracking as such.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]