Dag Kings

philbert_8

First off sorry if this is in the wrong forum. :? Anyway I was looking for some people to go to the dag kings with. I don't necesarrily have to join your group if you would rather not have another member but I would like to go on a trip or two to learn the ropes because i've never been before, although I have read just about every guide under the sun...

Btw I am a level 111 91 88 88 91 with 83 ranged and 85 magic. If you wouldn't mind showing me the way to get things done or maybe even let me join your team =P~ you can msg me in game at philbert8 or drop me a pm on the forums. Thx for your time and I hope to see you at the kings soon. :thumbsup:

bump :cry:

Lol. Awww.

May I suggest joining the SODB forum, and gaining what is required there to go on their Dag King trips.

Its nearly impossible to get an experienced team to take you if you aren't good friends with them. Taking newbies to that place is very hazardous to an entire team due to the consequences of mistakes. IE, death. lol.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

dont get with ben bombadil... hes a looter, we pormised to give stuff back if anyone died. i died because of his mistake and he took my spear

It's a general rule not to go with someone you wouldn't trust with 10M. Anyways, it's nice that you gave us a name, but the list of betrayers at the Kings is so long that it'd be impossible to ever complete >_<. I'm pretty sure every DK'er has been backstabbed and lost a spear at least once, me not being excluded >_>.

Well, I guess we could try listing people Tip.iters should never go with, to ensure at least a little more safety at the Kings :o .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

dont get with ben bombadil... hes a looter, we pormised to give stuff back if anyone died. i died because of his mistake and he took my spear

It's a generaly rule not to go with someone you wouldn't trust with 10M. Anyways, it's nice that you gave us a name, but the list of betrayers at the Kings is so long that it'd be impossible to ever complete >_<. I'm pretty sure ever DK'er has been backstabbed and lost a spear at least once, me not being excluded >_>.

Well, I guess we could try listing people Tip.iters should never go with, to ensure at least a little more safety at the Kings :o .

I've never lost one. :-w , yet...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

It's a generaly rule not to go with someone you wouldn't trust with 10M. Anyways, it's nice that you gave us a name, but the list of betrayers at the Kings is so long that it'd be impossible to ever complete >_<. I'm pretty sure ever DK'er has been backstabbed and lost a spear at least once, me not being excluded >_>.

Me neither, probably due to a disease called paranoia.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

Well, could it be that you only go with ppl who you trust? :P

And on topic: i agree with leesters, going with newbies is dangerous as we have seen. *cough cough* Since they have no experience on pulling rex out of the way when he lands on the team or they pull him the wrong way OR decide to melee him.

The only way i'm going with a beginner is that he stands still and does not go after supreme untill he is sure he knows what to do.

Some ppl have asked lee to repeat the DK for newbies thing. it would be good but also reduce our chances of finding an empty world :P

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

That was so humorous i'm gonna sig it, i think.

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

Well, could it be that you only go with ppl who you trust? :P

And on topic: i agree with leesters, going with newbies is dangerous as we have seen. *cough cough* Since they have no experience on pulling rex out of the way when he lands on the team or they pull him the wrong way OR decide to melee him.

The only way i'm going with a beginner is that he stands still and does not go after supreme untill he is sure he knows what to do.

Some ppl have asked lee to repeat the DK for newbies thing. it would be good but also reduce our chances of finding an empty world :P

Well when I go with beginner's, I make it very clear if they move around or do something wrong they'll die.

And then they always get heart attacks when I run around and go after supreme when prime's alive. \'

I don't do that when Trojann's around though. He gets mad. :P

Paranoia doesn't affect getting hit double 50's and owned... plus you know the people you go with would give back a spear.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Paranoia doesn't affect getting hit double 50's and owned... plus you know the people you go with would give back a spear.

Errrr... apparently you've never seen me and Trojann argue whenever he tries to bring someone I don't know.

Soma is insane :D

You guys should see what he does down there :P

I only stand near prime's spawn looting the sharkdrops and stuff like that even it seems to give some ppl a slight tension :P

a fool or a coward.

is both.

Soma is insane :D

You guys should see what he does down there :P

I only stand near prime's spawn looting the sharkdrops and stuff like that even it seems to give some ppl a slight tension :P

It's all oddfaery's fault. Let's all gang up and buy him at the next slave auction and make him do his emote 5,000,000 times. :)

Errrr... apparently you've never seen me and Trojann argue whenever he tries to bring someone I don't know.

That reminds me, when do you want to start training me? I'll have the Guthans by Sunday night, I hope. I COULD do Runecrafting to get all my money instead but I hate it... so Dag Kings it is!

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Yeah, I'd like to go DKing too, but I don't have guthans and a good defense level, and any friends I could go with... but I just don't see why someone would steal a spear. I mean, if you take it, they'll never go DKing with you again, and probally nobody ever would. But if you stay with them you can get tons of good drops which ammounts to millions more than a stupid spear :?

Yeah, I'd like to go DKing too, but I don't have guthans and a good defense level, and any friends I could go with... but I just don't see why someone would steal a spear. I mean, if you take it, they'll never go DKing with you again, and probally nobody ever would. But if you stay with them you can get tons of good drops which ammounts to millions more than a stupid spear :?

exactly.

a fool or a coward.

is both.