your 5 greatest Metallica songs

Zoidnerd

For me there's only one Metallica album :)

1. Fade to Black

2. Creeping Death

3. Ride the Lightning

4. For Whom the Bell Tolls

5. Call of the Ktulu or Trapped under Ice or Fight Fire with Fire or Escape...lol, guess that covers the whole album.

ok, I'll concede that Master of Puppets is good too

Lol, Ride The Lightning is a wicked album, but it doesn't have the entire top 5 for me lol.

1. Fade To Black

2. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

3. Enter Sandman

4. Escape

5. Wherever I May Roam

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Jump In The Fire

Whiplash

Eye Of The Beholder

The Thing That Should Not Be

Trapped Under Ice

And my two favourite albums by 'em are Kill 'Em All (because of a slight Mustaine influence on some of the songs ;P) and ...And Justice For All (because it kicks some Waggggon!)

thesip2.jpg

It really has

im not saying the band is rubbish or anything (even though i personally do not like them), they have many fans and are a popular group so they can simply not be called rubbish and at no point am i sayin they are bad, but do you guys not think its kinda sad that 40 year old blokes run around the stage trying to be cool?

im not saying the band is rubbish or anything (even though i personally do not like them), they have many fans and are a popular group so they can simply not be called rubbish and at no point am i sayin they are bad, but do you guys not think its kinda sad that 40 year old blokes run around the stage trying to be cool?

Could you not say the same about any other aging rock band? Look at Deep Purple. Or Iron Maiden.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

5. Master of Puppets

4. The Unforgiven

3. Fade to Black

2. One

1. Enter Sandman <-- Sang that one at the top of my lungs with a couple of friends as we stumbled home drunk, trying to keep each other upright... pretty unique experience.

Could you not say the same about any other aging rock band? Look at Deep Purple. Or Iron Maiden.

yup i totally say that wth every rock band that has old men trying to re live their youth

yup i totally say that wth every rock band that has old men trying to re live their youth

Those bands are still as popular as they were in their youth, then some. Why would they need to relive it when they're still rockin' out? They never stopped, so there's no need to relive anything.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I'm not really into Metallica, but some songs I enjoy from my S&M CD:

The Call Of The Ktulu

Master of Puppets

For Whom The Bell Tolls

Nothing Else Matters

One

I haven't heard much other than what's on the S&M CD, I think. Excluding some of the hits. I heard that normal version of Nothing Else Matters, sounds crappy.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

yea, well also try dream theater, 20 year band, they are still popular

heroes get remembered, legends never die

R.I.P Cliff Burton, one true Bassist, © Iron Maiden (below)

rotatemk8.th.jpg

dragonmdharok,ssjim826.gif