VICTORIAS SECRET FASHION SHOW!!!!!!

Warangel

Err.. Because I'm the boss. I make occassional cameo appearances to awe the audience.

Yeah sure, in that ---- little zoot suit of yours.

Well, he is a body builder. But body builders aren't hunks. :-k

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err.. Because I'm the boss. I make occassional cameo appearances to awe the audience.

I prefer Armani suits and 8-) <--the sunglasses that little yellow man is wearing.

But no, I'm not a professional bodybuilder in the sense they are. :lol: There's a difference between spending a hour a day working on muscle mass and planning diets, and planning your entire life around it. They'd (probably) beat everyone on tip.it hands down on stage.

I prefer Armani suits and 8-) <--the sunglasses that little yellow man is wearing.

But no, I'm not a professional bodybuilder in the sense they are. :lol: There's a difference between spending a hour a day working on muscle mass and planning diets, and planning your entire life around it. They'd (probably) beat everyone on tip.it hands down on stage.

Yea bodybuilders have tons more muscle. Sometimes it can be a bit sickening to be honest.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Hurrah for the objectification of women!

Glad to see somebody agrees. 8-) Shame they're not available in supermarkets yet though.

You mean they aren't available in your supermarket? Your town is really behind the times.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Hurrah for the objectification of women!

Glad to see somebody agrees. 8-) Shame they're not available in supermarkets yet though.

You mean they aren't available in your supermarket? Your town is really behind the times.

They did start shipping horses and slaves and DVD recorders a few years back, my retailer said he will stock up on the less valuable stuff later.

They look nice, nice clothes too but a few of them are really anorectic with silicon implants. I don't consider that 'beauty' but that's just me. All of them are very fit to be models though. (And if I'm not mistaken the second one from left is already a known supermodel)

They look nice, nice clothes too but a few of them are really anorectic with silicon implants. I don't consider that 'beauty' but that's just me. All of them are very fit to be models though. (And if I'm not mistaken the second one from left is already a known supermodel)

And so is the one in the middle if I got her right.

The flipside of those underwears is that they only look good on nearly anorectic models, as they are made for them. If any "normal" woman would put those on, it wouldn't look even nearly as nice.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

Yea bodybuilders have tons more muscle. Sometimes it can be a bit sickening to be honest.

Judging boys again, Viktor? I am not surprised!

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

That';s tyra banks........ They are ALLL already well known supermodels. You probably only recognize her because she went all crazy when she retired and now has 2 shows.

And none of them have silicon.............

tifsbti6oi.gif

Gave the topic a little scrubbing. Please keep the comments tasteful, there's plenty to discuss without being lewd. ::'

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Me too.. =P~ Gah, I think the models on the Shirley of Hollywood posters on my wall are hotter than the models in that pic though.. The one on the right.. Her breasts look a little squished lol

That's Adriana Lima. She is one of the regular models.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The flipside of those underwears is that they only look good on nearly anorectic models, as they are made for them. If any "normal" woman would put those on, it wouldn't look even nearly as nice.

Trust me sir, VC looks good on pretty much any girl out there :P. It's like even if you don't like chocolate, Ghirardelli is still good :).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Trust me sir, VC looks good on pretty much any girl out there :P. It's like even if you don't like chocolate, Ghirardelli is still good :).

I'll second that..

Judging boys again, Viktor? I am not surprised!

Yea, because I forgot common knowledge of basic terms is judging.

PS: Viktoria Secret. :wink:

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Yeah, trust me, Victoria's Secret even looks quite good on me, and I am far from being like any of those models! :D

it looks good on me as well! and im a guy!

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Yeah, trust me, Victoria's Secret even looks quite good on me, and I am far from being like any of those models! :D

it looks good on me as well! and im a guy!

I'm afraid to ask but.. Do you have pictures? :P

Yeah.... i do.. but a 16 year old gay teen in a thong and bra Isnt appropriate for this site XD

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Guest GhostRanger

Lots of weird people registering recently.

Hey.. respect those that are different from you :D :P :D

Pfft...typical response from a Jewish - atheist reconstructionist. :wink:

Lots of weird people registering recently.

Hey.. respect those that are different from you :D :P :D

Hehe... I loved when you said they were HOT soon after insane posted about the objetification of women, by the way. :P

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me