CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anonymous1234

• Napalm

• Albel

• D. V. Devnull

First of all, DvD, you say you are excused because people posted at the same time as you? Me too. So I shall not be hammared. Secondly, I can not count all that often, and my comp time has been cut drastically these past few weeks (I suppose that's a good thing) Finally, 11344

Gehackte, nice siggy images. :thumbsup:

As for this...

DvD, step up your posting, please. No lame excuses. :|
Hard to do when I know that double-posting isn't allowed and I have to wait for other people before I can increment the count. ;) ....... BTW, in case anyone gives a [bleep]-darn, I had a nasty headache (and drowsiness episode) yesterday, which caused me to slow down my posting. :(

I can not count all that often, and my comp time has been cut drastically these past few weeks (I suppose that's a good thing)
TBH, if you're trying to help this count move fast, that's a bad thing, because it means you can't help count as often. :|

<*DVD hands run4runes a bag of cookies, in hope that run4runes will get more comp time available in the next few weeks.*>

And, BTW, didn't anyone notice my overly blatant mention of ranting like a 'mad man'?!?!?!?!? :shock:

~Mr. "Looks like we're all having count lag..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Not enough to say this time to warrant a thought-in-name, sorry!)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

11334? :geek:

M4th iz s0 h4rd fo me. :-w

Don't worry, you got it. :)

11,333 ....... Hey, 'full house'! <*DVD marks his own Yahtzee card.*> :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Spot On..." Devnull

At least they fixed it before I saw it. Otherwise, we would have had something explosive happen in here, big time. :P

~D. V. "They barely escaped my gank-hammer..." Devnull