Watch Bleach. NOW.

rushrock

The forum title explains it all. Bleach is probably the best show (or the best anime) on the face of this planet. Evreything about it is awesome - the theme song, the characters, the plots, the action, and the humor. It's on Adult Swim.

Go to http://www.adultswim.com/shows/bleach/index.html to learn about it. After that, watch the show on Adult Swim using the help of the fabulous TV Guide. Where I live, Bleach is on every Saturday at 12:00 AM. But don't stop there. Continue to watch the show, and keep track of the episodes. Don't trust the episode guide, or the main page. It's out of date, I think. There are many, many episodes. It's a very big series. I also recommend that you read the manga, and watch the episodes on Youtube. If you can, there are many great Bleach fan sites that'll keep you up to date on episodes, manga, etc.

HAVE FUN!!! BLEACH FTW!!!!!!!!!! ::'

Watch Bleach. NOW.

No. Wait for the following arc instead. There's also an upcoming movie that might be worthy to watch instead of the filler.

Don't just watch it, read the manga. I prefer the manga coz there's no fillers and it's the original thing

That's right. The fillers can be skipped and generally has nothing to do with the original story. It makes the animation uglier and too predictable in the majority of time.

I get the manga download from Stoptazmo's website with the other Anime. I've relied on Dattebayo's torrent site to get the Episodes of Naruto and Bleach as well. But right now, you can wait until Januray to watch the new season by following the manga {at chapter 180s} for Bleach and Naruto.

Bleach is probably the best show (or the best anime) on the face of this planet.

That's pretty biased. I'm not quite sure if you have seen all the animation and anime in the planet to give that rating.

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

Guest AshKaYu
For those who want to read the manga, I suggest start reading now coz you have 255 chapters waiting for ya

Has it all been translated?

I prefer reading to watching

(but seriously, .hack//SIGN, DN Angel and .hack//Legend of the Twilight > Bleach)

And can you get Bleach DVD's?

Spinning leek, enough said. (No, this isn't spam). Somebody will probably get what I mean.

Stares at Bubba... <.<

-----

I'd watch it but I dont have adult swim... And there are alot of episodes to download... I want to watch it again though... :(

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Bleach is probably the best show (or the best anime) on the face of this planet.

That's pretty biased. I'm not quite sure if you have seen all the animation and anime in the planet to give that rating.

Actually, I've seen TONS of anime. Some might call me an "anime freak". Bleach is arguably the best one out there.

I saw the one last night. It was the one where Ichigo and Uryu fight off Menos Grande. Awesome!!! ::'

Actually, I've seen TONS of anime. Some might call me an "anime freak". Bleach is arguably the best one out there.

I saw the one last night. It was the one where Ichigo and Uryu fight off Menos Grande. Awesome!!! ::'

I saw Bleach when it was still called Samurai X.

on episode 32 now. i like watching the japaneese version more. english ruins all anime imo

I prefer Scrubs :D

great show. love it to death :D

Ralvn.png

I saw Bleach when it was still called Samurai X.

I laughed at this :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.