Cricket: The Ashes, Australia Vs. England

jimmy_jim

lol!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love cricket :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

good bowling/fielding performance all round, wouldnt you say?

the low total is a bonus, we have a lead!!

An almost non-existant lead. 24 runs at the break. Then we were 1/0 first ball back :uhh: I'm thinking this entire test is going to be low scoring. totals under 800 after 5 days of play anyone?

totals under 800 after 5 days of play anyone?

i think australia could amass a total of around 500, if Ponting and Hayden manage to stay in for much of todays play and if Symonds finds his feet with the bat... Hussey is just about a given 50 runs or more :wink: ::'

I think australia could amass a total of around 500, if Ponting and Hayden manage to stay in for much of todays play and if Symonds finds his feet with the bat... Hussey is just about a given 50 runs or more

hussey scores 103, great work mate.

Wow, the last 10 overs or so were brilliant. Fantastic job Gilly and Clarke (and Hussey, Hayden, Ponting) :thumbsup:. Shame Symonds didn't have the opportunity to get stuck into them though :P

But I was suprirsed by the declaration from Ponting, thought he'd have let them bat a little longer. Meh, not like it matters. England have the tiniest of chances of making it anyway..if they have a chance at all.

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

Wow, the last 10 overs or so were brilliant. Fantastic job Gilly and Clarke (and Hussey, Hayden, Ponting) :thumbsup:. Shame Symonds didn't have the opportunity to get stuck into them though :P

But I was suprirsed by the declaration from Ponting, thought he'd have let them bat a little longer. Meh, not like it matters. England have the tiniest of chances of making it anyway..if they have a chance at all.

Yeah I agree! Gilly you are awesome!! (Though I wish he would of broken the record) :thumbsup:

Pointing declared just to hopefully get a wicket or two while its not as bright and where its harder to bat in those conditions. And that'll put them under even more pressure going into tomorrow. :wink:

Yeah I agree! Gilly you are awesome!! (Though I wish he would of broken the record)

Pointing declared just to hopefully get a wicket or two while its not as bright and where its harder to bat in those conditions. And that'll put them under even more pressure going into tomorrow.

wow, Gilly, you legend!!, second fastest test 100 ever!! very well done Clarke and Hussey as well!!!

going into tomorrows play, England have to contend with a total of 550-ish, without Strauss !

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Yeah I agree! Gilly you are awesome!! (Though I wish he would of broken the record)

Pointing declared just to hopefully get a wicket or two while its not as bright and where its harder to bat in those conditions. And that'll put them under even more pressure going into tomorrow.

wow, Gilly, you legend!!, second fastest test 100 ever!! very well done Clarke and Hussey as well!!!

going into tomorrows play, England have to contend with a total of 550-ish, without Strauss !

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

It was awesome to watch. I flick on the TV and see *crack* Gilly's slogged poor Panesar for 6. :shock: Watched the rest of the over, 24 runs. :shock: I seriously thought Gilly was going to get caught. Luck was with him. He found every gap and batted really well. Great start in the bowling. 1/0 it was, Strauss was a bit of an idiot, offered no shot...:shame: 2 days to go, Australia *should* be able to win it from here I reckon.

Bit of a pity Haydo got to 92 and got out eh? He wasn't happy when he got out, he looked murderous. :P Bit of a silly shot though. Backed away and cut it awkwardly straight up, fumble, catch OUT! Dam I was pissed, thought he going all the way...

Lets go Aussie! Bowl out the Pommies. We want the Urn! :thumbsup:

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Moooooooooonnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is too good :( :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

despite that awesome over of 26 runs, Monty Panesar has probably been England's best bowler... 5 wickets in the first innings and 3 in the second...

I really cant understand why he wasnt chosen for Brisbane and Adelaide.

I mean, Jiles is ordinary compared to Panesar. :lol:

Congratulations Australia, the Ashes are going back down under. We fielded terrible, Panesar was the only shine of hope for us, but even then he cant take down the whole order single handed. Chances of us making a draw? Low! Chances of us winning? Impossible. We just dont have our middle order on form. Flintoff, Peterison and Bell are not really in good nick. We will see what happens today but it's not looking good at all.