Dumbledore . . . dead or alive?

ur_b0n3s_r0k

WARNING!! THIS MAY BE A SPOILER TO THE SIXTH HARRY POTTER BOOK!!!

This is only gonna work if you've read all Harry Potter books

Hi guys, just wanna tell you i think dumbledore is not dead. What's ur opinion, why do u think he's dead or not? Are you with me or against me? Share some of ur facts! Make a good debate!!

Rules:

1. No flamming or spamming

2. No saying, "Ive heard this a million times!"

3. No fake swearing, u know what it is.

4. You can put up a good arguement, but dont get out of control.

Thanks!

Well here are my hard facts:

Dubledore and snape walk out of forbiden forest with snap pleading, "I cant go thru with this, i cant!"

(Can't go through with what? Faking a death maybe . . . )

They make 3 potions in the first day of Snape's class. They are: The love potion, the luck potion, and the Potion that makes you look dead! Which one was never used? You got it, the fake death one . . .

Dumbledore tells Malfoy, "the best way to hide, is to be dead."

(Think about it)

At the end, Dumbledore freezes harry when he' running to the main doors.

(Why? Maybe so Harry won't interfere?)

Silent spells. They talked about this all the book, about how you can learn to say spells out loud, but really say something else silently.

(Snape "killing" dumbledore . . not!)

The Killing spell. Does it send you flying over the whole castle and make you land on the other side, i think not.

(Harry's flashbacks, his parents dieing by that spell. Did they go flying? No they drop dead, same with the spider.)

The coffin. Dumbledores white coffin. What do they do with it? Nothing! It burns up!!

(Symbol of the reborn Pheonix!)

So the basic overview of my theory is that:

Dumbledore and snape plan to do this from the start, then making 3 potions, mainly, a fake death one, never used in the story. Dumbledore is running to the front gate, freezes harry so we won't interfere witth the plan. Snape shoots Dumbledore saying the killing spell, but not meaning it in his heart, Snape is not a killer. He silently says a spell that makes Dumbledore go flying, so when he lands on the other side of the castle, he can drink the potion, making himself look dead. Then his coffin burns up, symbol of the reborn pheonix. (Symbol of Dumbledore living).

So what proof do you have against this? What other proof do you have with this?

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7033/1stml0.gif

Thanks to 4be2jue for the awesome sig^^

http://z8.invisionfree.com/bon35

must be lvl 40 or less to join!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im more concerned who RAB is...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

3. No fake swearing, u know what it is.

No i dont :shock: .

But he does die. I found out from my brother who read all of them. I read 1-5 and you ruined 6 for me..... :evil:

Kidding, i read them all =P

But i do think that he dies because ummm.... They wouldnt put a non dead guy in a grave and put him in the ground for no reason =|

I'm seriously not joking.

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

What are you, a necrophiliac?

Creepy people wanting to find out about old dead people..

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

merm? I don't remember Dumbledore going flying. They were on top of the castle battlements, Malfoy was chatting to Dumbledore, then Snape came up and killed him straight away. I don't remember his body going anywhere?

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Don't worry, even though Dumbledore is dead. I have faith that Igor Karkaroff will rise to power and replace McGonagall as headmaster of Hogwarts. :P

Heh too bad Igor Karkaroff is dead, i think i remember reading his body was found...

O well

Dubledore and snape walk out of forbiden forest with snap pleading, "I cant go thru with this, i cant!"

(Can't go through with what? Faking a death maybe . . . )

Where is this in the books exactly? because i don't remember this.

RSN:Dark_Arcane5 P.S. if anyone knows an easy way to get up hunter from level 1-25, or farming from 9-25, p.m. me

Mysteries of the Wise Old Man

runemrune,Dark%20Arcane5.gif

wow, harry potter nerd ftw? :shock: lol jk, with all the evidence u provided, i think you've convinced me he ISNT dead :-s although u should put a big message at the top saying something like "WARNING: SPOILER FOR 6TH HARRY POTTER BOOK BELOW"

7th.

Yeah im a nerd.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

"- Dumbledore IS really dead. "Everyone needs to move through the five stages of grief" and get past his death. "

The above is an excerpt from Mugglenet (link). JK Rowling actually said herself that Dumbledore is dead and that he's not coming back.

"Sadly she added ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅdonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t expect Dumbledore to do a Gandalf.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

"- Dumbledore IS really dead. "Everyone needs to move through the five stages of grief" and get past his death. "

The above is an excerpt from Mugglenet (link). JK Rowling actually said herself that Dumbledore is dead and that he's not coming back.

"Sadly she added ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅdonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t expect Dumbledore to do a Gandalf.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7033/1stml0.gif

Thanks to 4be2jue for the awesome sig^^

http://z8.invisionfree.com/bon35

must be lvl 40 or less to join!

Im more concerned who RAB is...

Regulus Black, most likely. Remember, he deserted Voldemort and was "killed"?

Also, Dumbledore is dead, but don't forget, his portrait is on the wall in the Headmasters office, and it can still talk. :)

I'm buying the movie or video game rights for the title of this thread. Pure genius for a gunfighting game.

And suebar-lol-id.gif at all the people claiming a fictional character is "not dead", and at Rowling for the comment "he's not going to pull off a Gandalf". Haha.

Maybe if he will be reborn as 'Dumbledore the black' played by Dave Chappelle in a fake beard with harlem gang slang, I'd pay $50 to see that movie.

Raaaarrrrwwwww! I REALLY believed him to be dead!

The potion thingy is a very, very convincing point though. Add the whole mysterious Snape - Dumbledore relationship... Then again Dumbledore said something about when he makes a mistake it's more grave, because .. i can't remember .. whatever he probably meant Voldemort and not Snape.

Also it just doesn't feel right that Snape dum-di-dum kills Dumbledore. That isn't Snapes style. Snape wants Voldemort to be defeated and has severe doubts Harry can do it, that's why he mocks him all the time (like in the end of the 5th book). Still he tries to make Harry a better wizard.

And when Rowling says Dumbledore is dead she doesn't lie. As long as she hasn't written that he is alive, he is dead.

I bet a dollar we'll see Dumbledore breathing and talking again.

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Don't worry, even though Dumbledore is dead. I have faith that Igor Karkaroff will rise to power and replace McGonagall as headmaster of Hogwarts. :P

well thats cos ur a durmstrang fanboy

i dont think he's dead either - any1 know when book 7 is comin out?

Tk5SF.png

The Killing spell. Does it send you flying over the whole castle and make you land on the other side, i think not.

(Harry's flashbacks, his parents dieing by that spell. Did they go flying? No they drop dead, same with the spider.)

If I remember correctly it blew up their house..So yeah it could catapult an old man a couple of miles..

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan