anything new?

highlanders

Im a rs veterant (5 yrs in february), I've quit about 6 months ago. Unlike what everyone says (the ppl that quit always come back) I have not came back so far. I've played 2 other games, I'm somewhat bored of them aswell. So, anything new and good for the past 6 months? I'm considering coming back, pretty much because I am amazed that I have played this game for so long, since I got bored of 2 other games in a matter of a few months. I think the main thing bothering me with rs is the very ugly graphics. Compare it to any other mmorpg, its pretty pathetic =P~ lol...

Put decent graphics on Rs, and let everything else as it is, Im in. But yeah, the screen is very small, the models are very ugly, the movement is not fluid, it just ruins the comfort of gameplaying which can be found in other mmorpgs. Graphics are not that important, but its all the little fun things that come with it that are important.

Well, post ur thoughts. What do you think, should I try Rs again? Any thoughts about the graphics? Or post anything youd like.

2480+ total

The animations are becoming more smoother (animation for fishing has been revamped and more smoother looking now).

I don't mind the graphics for runescape, considering that it's a Java game that you can play straight in your web browser. :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

*looks at joined date*

Wow, no wonder I don't regonize you. :shock:

Whoever you are welcome back. =D>

Trust me, the game is getting better. A lot better. There are so many new things and they add something new every week. Great to have you back. ::'

corny RS graphics are perhaps the only thing which are tied to the classic version... i know not the same graphics but both are corny. in a sence...

i perfer classics detail, but rs2 b4 the dragon update...wow and speakin of that update, i really prefer the old monsters way they were. bring back old fire giants!

edit: forgot to say, if jagex made a huge graphic update and made WOW type graphics instead of these once every 2 months graphical updates just dont cut it, its like puting a cork in a rowboat thats in a lake of acid, stopping the first leak is alrite for a while but cmon, get the hell out of the lake.

i perfer classics detail, but rs2 b4 the dragon update...wow and speakin of that update, i really prefer the old monsters way they were. bring back old fire giants!

I'm sure he'll like the demons! \'

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Yay, another person back.. and im back too o.o;

The graphics still smell like cat poo, but the game overall improved from what ive seen o far, and a game i've played when i quit RS was "Dofus" its fun, but... bots and annoying people. haha :P

Join back to rs, regardless of your choice, you will come back >D

EDIT: oh, i joined tip it 5 days after you... dang :P

RSN : Rikuto (Yep, I finally found my RSC password. Transfered to RS :D)

Yeah, Rs' gameplay is very good. It's a very complete game.

i agree, it is complete at this point but theirs aways additions, 1 thing i would like to see is variety, like i hear WOW has many different armors and stuff to use, where as in RS theirs rune dragon barrows for the most used type of melee armor, where i would love to see different things, like maybe colored rune armor, instead of cycan make 10 different rune armors like guilded looks... or just introduce armors like rockshell... that stuffs good to.

Well you know, theyre kinda already doing that. We got the guthix, zamorak, saradomin, gilded, heraldic.. Umm and im probably forgetting some since I've not been up to date for a long while :lol:

They've got that fashion thing going on. They add pretty things instead of useful ones. But oh well, can't complain against the pretty things.. We need something to wear while we train skills, right? =P

2480+ total

Well my comp has a very good memory, and system in general, and I dont mind downloading something to play it. It takes a few hours and then your off for life. For me, It's not a factor whatsoever. Besides, I can't play outside of my house; at school, at public computers, in internet cafes, most of them block Rs downloading or connection. Therefore, I can only play at home, and a downloaded game, I can only play at home too. Same thing -.-

2480+ total

I'm not playing it for the graphics ::' . It's just the mmorpg I enjoy the most. It's all up to you really.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i kind of like the graphics of rs2, its nice and smooth, and yea play rs again, or it will control you~~~ mwuhaaaaa sorry <3:

118 combat

99 construction, hunter, firemaking,woodcutting, cooking

,fletching

Sara Drops:1x hilt 1x SS

Arma Drops:1x Hilt

Rex Drops:7x D axe 3x Beserker ring 2x Warrior ring

Dragon Drops:1x Chain

The animations are becoming more smoother (animation for fishing has been revamped and more smoother looking now).

I don't mind the graphics for runescape, considering that it's a Java game that you can play straight in your web browser. :D

that and scooping up buckets of ectoplasm...looks great now. Anyway, lots of new graphics, quests etc...don't have it overlord ur head! =;