Air crafting

Mind crafting

Earth crafting

Fire crafting

Nature crafting

Law crafting

Other Runecrafting Tips

Introduction:

According to popular belief, runecrafting is one of the slowest, hardest, and most boring skills in the game. It may be slow, but it doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t need to be hard or boring if you do it right! The problem is that most people try to train it by itself. Runecrafting has several advantages over other ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åresource collecting skillsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

nice guide... but you are getting way more, wcing, crafting, smithing then rc exp when multi tasking...

and its verry slow :lol:

but maybe combinate air crafting with eyes of newt buying :thumbsup:

and it wont take mutch longer... (you could also kill cows, or cut yews)

and crafting fires and mining is just as far as the bank back...

all those methodes are a nice way to train some rc with grabing wines, mining gold, or cutting yews. but not if you just want to get your rc up...

nice guide anyway.

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

It's a nice way to train rc'ing while you're actually training another skill ;x

For example I use the air runes method when training crafting. The 1 spot doesn't really take up that much crafting exp ;x

For air runes add this one:

After visiting the air altar cut the southern Fallador yews.

2 yew trees availlable. Often crowded though.

Boozeless-Bum1.gif

I would recommend taking all the pouches you can when nature rune crafting

Small stores 3 and takes up one stop.

Those 3 nats are worth 1k (in total) the same as 3 mith ores, they only take 1 space and are alot quicker to get then 3 mith ores.

Otherwise its a good guide, might do some air rune/eye of newt runs myself. :D

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

The packing down of a full load of essence into stacked runes does favor collection of unstacked materials on the return leg. Members could also attend to any farming patches that are close to the routes.

Some other routes that I've used (F2P).

Air plus Iron, walking south to the Rimmington mine, ideal for low combat levels that find the Dwarven mine scorpions too much of a pest - use run on the out leg only, as it will drain very fast on a fully loaded return leg. Equally, Port Sarim to Karamja Lobster fishing and a teleport back, could be used for.

Minds plus coal, using the Edgville route to the altar, then detouring north to the Skeleton mine, then returning southeast towards Edgeville. A dangerous route, needing enough defence to mine with a skeleton attacking, but a rewarding route if you find the mining too competetive at less risky locations.

Waters + coal & mithril. Walking on from the altar to the mine, not tried it since the mine moved, it's probably closer than the altar now, though a bit off the track.

One other tip, on the Airs (multiple), crafting guild and teleport route, using them up in strikes on Ankou (safespot) more or less paid back the laws used in the teleports,

Some good ideas there.

Runecrafting is my lowest skill (level 34) as it is extremely tedious but since I'll need some air runes soon to use in my mage training I'll certainly give the combining getting air runes and using the crafting guild a go.

Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

dbhibs.png

I would recommend taking all the pouches you can when nature rune crafting

Small stores 3 and takes up one stop.

Those 3 nats are worth 1k (in total) the same as 3 mith ores, they only take 1 space and are alot quicker to get then 3 mith ores.

Otherwise its a good guide, might do some air rune/eye of newt runs myself. :D

Thanks for the tip about pouches :P . I'm adding it to the guide. Note that this mine isnt really worth using unless you can mine addy.

The packing down of a full load of essence into stacked runes does favor collection of unstacked materials on the return leg. Members could also attend to any farming patches that are close to the routes.

I thought about adding sections on farming, but there dont seem to be any good farming locations near an altar, and besides, farming is so slow that you couldnt visit the patch on most runs to the altar.

UPDATE: New nature crafting method

Required: some work on the Jungle Cleanup minigame, high woodcutting lvl

Inventory: same as other method, supstitute hatchet (rune) for pickaxe. Also bring 100+ trading sticks.

Just like the other method, you will be using the abyss for fast access. the only difference is, this time, you head north to the Tai Bwo Wannai enclosure to cut teak and mahogany logs. 100 trading sticks are required for entry (obtained from jungle cleanup minigame). These are used in high level construction. As it happens, the abyss is the fastest way to get to tai bwo wannai in the first place, so if you want to cut logs here, this is the best way to do it!

interesting.. never thought of those before

nice guide

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Contents:

---

- DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t bother with ess pouches unless they are large or giant sized. The extra ess carried isnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t worth the lost inventory spaces for small or medium pouches if you use these methods.

even a small pouch lets you hold 2 extra runes(3-1 for pouch enventory space)

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Method 1: crafting guild method

-Required: 40 crafting (not runecrafting) high mining lvl, 37 mage recommended

-Inventory: rune pickaxe (wielded), brown apron (worn), air tiara (worn), falador teleport runes, 25 normal rune ess

Start at falador east bank, and head south to the air altar, craft your airs. Then, leave the air altar and head west to the crafting guild. The brown apron is required for entry. It can be bought in the Varrok clothes shop. Mine a full inventory of gold or silver, then teleport or walk back to falador.

but why do you need to mine gold and silver?

time for someone to invent roast chicken chewing gum

Targets: all lvls over 40 so far 13/23

When I runecrafted at a low lvl I bit my toungue. Wait until you can do fires then DUELING RINGS.

Base at c wars get out pouches and make sure your wearing a dueling ring and fire tiara. Tele to duel arena use the fire altar tele back to c wars. Repeat with several rings.

I got from lvl 36 rc to 44 in an afternoon. :P

fable+464.png

Awesome guide! If I ever start runecrafting again, I will definately use the earth crafting idea to train my two least favorite skills.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

• 4 months later...