Wakka's Rune Mining Method

wakka102

nice guide the only bad part is being pked but with the money you already have from rune mining it wont be a problems getting initiate ring of life and a rune pick

10/10 for me :XD:

just need 85 mining then i will take over the runescape economy with rune mining muhahaha

if you see me mining rune wont be likely for a while dont kill me :lol:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice guide the only bad part is being pked but with the money you already have from rune mining it wont be a problems getting initiate ring of life and a rune pick

10/10 for me :XD:

just need 85 mining then i will take over the runescape economy with rune mining muhahaha

if you see me mining rune wont be likely for a while dont kill me :lol:

what? its not in the wild...Did you even read the guide? its under ardougne silly :lol:

I use this guide a Very good guide!

Not as effective as Hero's Guild during off hours. But during Peak Hours and semi-crowded hours this is by far better. I have been timing it and it takes 40mins to get a full load usually.

I am doing Hero's Guild Mining now (LOW AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ON) and I Will Post how long that takes!

EDIT: I Lied Even with the Total Amount of people averaging 600 per world it stil took 45 minutes for full load in Hero's!

I use this guide a Very good guide!

Not as effective as Hero's Guild during off hours. But during Peak Hours and semi-crowded hours this is by far better. I have been timing it and it takes 40mins to get a full load usually.

I am doing Hero's Guild Mining now (LOW AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ON) and I Will Post how long that takes!

EDIT: I Lied Even with the Total Amount of people averaging 600 per world it stil took 45 minutes for full load in Hero's!

:D :D hurray for my mining spot :D :D

As some of you may know, a new spot was released today. I don't think tis going to be very effective however, its right in your face (every knows about it), plus there are few dangers, ITS GOING TO GET PACKED THERE VERY QUICK!. So, I still think my spot is the best :) .

As some of you may know, a new spot was released today. I don't think tis going to be very effective however, its right in your face (every knows about it), plus there are few dangers, ITS GOING TO GET PACKED THERE VERY QUICK!. So, I still think my spot is the best :) .

Very true. It sure is sweet right now though. :P I doubt if anyone will use the coal when it gets packed. lol

Very true. It sure is sweet right now though. :P I doubt if anyone will use the coal when it gets packed. lol

its only a matter of time :wink:

Awesome Song (sorry, listen to Dream Theater too much)

Browsing Tip.it yesterday, I noticed that Broodoo shields also give a +5 prayer bonus, so for someone who can't afford a prayer book (even though it shouldn't be hard with this to get the money), is too lazy to do Horror from the Deep, or a combination of the two (me), that's a perfect alternative for this use.

Currently working on being able to use this spot, just 10 mining levels to go, and members runs out tomorrow.

Seriously, great guide. I'm looking forward to using this spot once I get the levels. Hopefully the new spot will make this one even less crowded, and that will still be in effect when I get members back.

9.5/10, because nothing's perfect, but this is pretty close. (add some alternatives (such as the Broodoo shield as mentioned above), and guidelines to how many doses of prayer pots you'll use)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Awesome Song (sorry, listen to Dream Theater too much)

Browsing Tip.it yesterday, I noticed that Broodoo shields also give a +5 prayer bonus, so for someone who can't afford a prayer book (even though it shouldn't be hard with this to get the money), is too lazy to do Horror from the Deep, or a combination of the two (me), that's a perfect alternative for this use.

Currently working on being able to use this spot, just 10 mining levels to go, and members runs out tomorrow.

Seriously, great guide. I'm looking forward to using this spot once I get the levels. Hopefully the new spot will make this one even less crowded, and that will still be in effect when I get members back.

9.5/10, because nothing's perfect, but this is pretty close. (add some alternatives (such as the Broodoo shield as mentioned above), and guidelines to how many doses of prayer pots you'll use)

my guide is perfect :evil:

Free bump

:-w

Yeah this guide is great. Definitely should be in AoW if not, this is THE best guide in player made guides. Only problem... i don't have 85+ mining lol
Haha, thanks, but Leesters say's he can't AOW it until its a full rune mining guide. I expect to make it but I can't until I'm working on a good multitasking skill (agility doesn't work too well for that).

so expect a full rune mining guide sometime in the near future.

When you do decide to make this a full Rune mining guide, I can give you some input and help with my style of Wilderness Mining, in case you're interested :wink:

I can do about 20-25 Rune Ores an hour in the Wilderness by the way :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

When you do decide to make this a full Rune mining guide, I can give you some input and help with my style of Wilderness Mining, in case you're interested :wink:

I can do about 20-25 Rune Ores an hour in the Wilderness by the way :mrgreen:

alrighty :) bump

Lava Maze - The most effective method under Dark Beast rune mining. Usually not very many people there and is still effective. The problem is that it is very far from a bank, and not to meantion very dangerous due to it being in the wilderness. Its about 2 to 3 times farther from the bank then at the Dark Beasts as well as Dark Beasts have about the same population of miners as the Lava Maze does.

A good tip for anyone who uses this method... I mined about 8k rune ores in under a week here like a year back... use a friend who you trust... get them to come out and take the ores from you and bank them... or if you wanna cheat dual login with a char you have and trade to it and run the ores back to edge while still mining :-P

Lava Maze - The most effective method under Dark Beast rune mining. Usually not very many people there and is still effective. The problem is that it is very far from a bank, and not to meantion very dangerous due to it being in the wilderness. Its about 2 to 3 times farther from the bank then at the Dark Beasts as well as Dark Beasts have about the same population of miners as the Lava Maze does.

A good tip for anyone who uses this method... I mined about 8k rune ores in under a week here like a year back... use a friend who you trust... get them to come out and take the ores from you and bank them... or if you wanna cheat dual login with a char you have and trade to it and run the ores back to edge while still mining :-P

or use imps from hunter. They were made for this 8-) you can bank over 200 (I think) without ever going back to the bank.

Imps only bring 2 of them. You bring 26 imp boxes (2 spots for the rune ore) 26 x 2 = 52. + that other 26. so 78 Rune ores from 26.

:P

Only problem with that is that your prayer will run out if you have no prayer potions, so you'd have to sacrifice some boxed imps for the prayer potions. Otherwise, the dark beasts will kill you easily.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Imps only bring 2 of them. You bring 26 imp boxes (2 spots for the rune ore) 26 x 2 = 52. + that other 26. so 78 Rune ores from 26.

:P

Only problem with that is that your prayer will run out if you have no prayer potions, so you'd have to sacrifice some boxed imps for the prayer potions. Otherwise, the dark beasts will kill you easily.

you only need like 1-2 prayer pots...