Wakka's Rune Mining Method

wakka102

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite a nice guide. Would making a nice amount of tablets (if you have the cash) save time perhaps? Less space, but you could do it faster...might wanna test that.

Wow, you sure thought thought into this.

Oh ya and by the way, just wondering how long have you been doing this? (and not telling the world about it)

By the way... This is very good, but don't put it in the AOW, because then more people will know about it and then we can't keep it all to ourselves... I'm so selfish :twisted:

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

Awesome guide, it makes sense to me.. and i'm not a member :P

Feel free to add me ingame - my miner is Tadertot and my Pure is

C-IL-U-T-C-H

Keep up the good guides 8-)

P.S. Isn't 89 Whip drops enough cash for YOU!??!?! :P

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

quite a nice guide. Would making a nice amount of tablets (if you have the cash) save time perhaps? Less space, but you could do it faster...might wanna test that.
Tablets would work, I just dont have the ability to make tablets (dont have the room of my house)

Wow, you sure thought thought into this.

Oh ya and by the way, just wondering how long have you been doing this? (and not telling the world about it)

By the way... This is very good, but don't put it in the AOW, because then more people will know about it and then we can't keep it all to ourselves... I'm so selfish :twisted:

long enough to mine 1k ores, thats really all the money i need at the time :P ...But I knew the rock was there from the day dark beasts were released (saw the rock during the quest).

Very nice guide, but how much rune ore could you mine per hour/day/week/month, and how much on average do you sell the ores for? This guide tells you what to do to mine it, but not what to do with it after it's mined.
not sure about averages, I never count, but its certaintly very fast, especially during non-peak hours. Selling is the easy part. Just search on the forums for a constant buyer at 11.5k (or if your really lucky 12k). Thats what I did so I never had to spend any time at all selling them

Nice guide!

I knew there was a rock there. Did the quest the day it came out. But I always thought it was impossible to mine there unless you have someone getting the dark beasts off of you. I thought when a monster attacks you you stop mining. I thought, Jagex put a rune rock under ardougne guarded by dark beasts everywhere wow that's so useless.. but I guess I was wrong.

It's gonna take too long to get 85 mining from 69, so I just won't bother. But it's a nice guide and I never thought you could mine it there :P .

Nice guide!

I knew there was a rock there. Did the quest the day it came out. But I always thought it was impossible to mine there unless you have someone getting the dark beasts off of you. I thought when a monster attacks you you stop mining. I thought, Jagex put a rune rock under ardougne guarded by dark beasts everywhere wow that's so useless.. but I guess I was wrong.

It's gonna take too long to get 85 mining from 69, so I just won't bother. But it's a nice guide and I never thought you could mine it there :P .

I think thats what most people believed and why its very rarely used, only the people that had the initiative to go down and try it actually figured out it could be used (such as myself) :P

Did you know this method berfore 85 mining?

And, any lower level tips for a "less capible" miner such as myself?

If your a member, the best way to train fast is to get to the level where you can mine granite, then head out through shantay pass to where the granite mine is and mine there, its faster xp then iron is.

Hehe, nice guide and thanks for sharing it :mrgreen: .

Now... I just need to find a way to get around to doing MEP2 :-k . Most trips I do in the wildy don't end pretty <.< .

You don't have to do the whole thing, just the beginning :D

Ugg you had to blab it :( O well I don't mine rune anymore. When I did I mined a load in 45 mins making like 400k an hour. Very easy when no one knew about it :shame: It's pretty funny when you'd see other miners lagg out and watch them die.

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]Ugg you had to blab it :( O well I don't mine rune anymore. When I did I mined a load in 45 mins making like 400k an hour. Very easy when no one knew about it :shame: It's pretty funny when you'd see other miners lagg out and watch them die.
I never saw another miner die, in fact I only ever saw one guy there other then myself, Choppermad, I believe he is in the highscores?

erkid"]Ugg you had to blab it :( O well I don't mine rune anymore. When I did I mined a load in 45 mins making like 400k an hour. Very easy when no one knew about it :shame: It's pretty funny when you'd see other miners lagg out and watch them die.
someone was going to reveal it eventually, I'm just glad I had the honor to do it :D ...I think it will help out alot of people.