People are nice on christmas!

RaDiVaXx

:shock: 1..1...114m!!

0mg phr33 m0n3y pl0x!! :anxious:

i was planning on being nice on christmas, no way i'm gonna be that nice... wait i can't even be that nice

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

buy 99's and some rares

99 firemaking fletching cooking. buy all the armor u want, like barrows. buy 80 crafting. maybe a reasonable smithing lvl like 70-85. make a reasonable house. and buy some pure essence for later on if u need to make nats for more $

get your prayer up a lil, like 65-70 and 72 herblore.

personally on th rares idea, mask or santa. id play both fields, red + santa. so the seasonal market crash doesnt get ur hopes down when masks crash, santa rises meaning oh hey, mask down 5m, santa up 5m

oh this is what i would do, figure out how much $ u need for 99 fletching then buy rares. get 99 fletching in ONE BIG SHOT and then alch the bows yew/magic longs ull advance greatly in magic lvls and ull make the $ back and probably make enough $ to buy 99 firemaking without a net loss.

buy 99 cook with lobsters and use them if u train melee.

Hey, lucky find,

there are many things that you could do,

If your looking to get more money you can get more money

1)you can invest in santa's and keep them for a year and sell them next christmas

2) (a) you can invest in a skil, i would suggest fletching, or even though it may be boring, farming helps alot in the long run with herblore.

(B) i would personally invest in herblore so that you can make prayer pots, and as they are very easy to sell, that would be my main thing i would do.

3) (Don't limite yourself to Santas', Robins and ranger boots also are going up a bit in price.) Think Broad -> think ahead

4) Merry Christmas, or if you live in Europe Happy Christmas.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

Hey, lucky find,

there are many things that you could do,

If your looking to get more money you can get more money

1)you can invest in santa's and keep them for a year and sell them next christmas

2) (a) you can invest in a skil, i would suggest fletching, or even though it may be boring, farming helps alot in the long run with herblore.

(B) i would personally invest in herblore so that you can make prayer pots, and as they are very easy to sell, that would be my main thing i would do.

3) (Don't limite yourself to Santas', Robins and ranger boots also are going up a bit in price.) Think Broad -> think ahead

4) Merry Christmas, or if you live in Europe Happy Christmas.

sants have been from 4-30mil in this last year, ranger sets have only doubled in value in the last year or so... yea that ok but holiday items are the big ticket.

i suggest stray away from things such as halfwine/eggs/pumpkin due to their eatability. instead a disk is reasonable but the wearable rares are always amazingly awesome in increase of value

114m... first of all, that was lucky :P

Id suggest you to buy a santa or so, and then just buy 99 fletching and smithing, as they would pay themselves back faster than you believe, lol :P

But hey, thats just me =]

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

whatever you spent 67m on, sell (unless it was a few rares)

my advice to you is to merchant. its very easy, even with a low amount of money. you have 114m, so itll be preety easy for you even if you stink at it. i suggest first getting used to merchanting with dharocks or something, then when your preety confident with your merchanting skills, move on to rares or bulk ore merchanting.

happiehour.jpeg

hahaha! :shock: :XD:

give 1k to some lil newbies, give some to your best and trusted friends, then do what some of the wisest have said on this forum. :shame:

if i had that money, i'd faint, urinate, sniff some dust and eat some pie. ::'

addymzammyvest,rickster2005.gif

newscape350x19yi5.gif

Don't beg him. It's his money and he'll do with it what he wishes.

As for what to use it on, I'd recommend saving it and spending it when you feel the time is right, but maybe buy a few items/skills you need now. I've made the mistake of spending my money right away many times... now that I'm saving it up, it's paid off.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

I call shenanegans on this topic. No pic no proof. Lets see a pic of the money you have. :-k

Thats what I was thinking too.

A video would be better. Perhaps with one of us standing in the movie, that way if what we say is the same, and we see the 114m, and we receive it (the video) soon enough that he couldn't edit it, then we know for certain it's real. Or have him show us in-game.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.