~Runescape Grand Arena~ NOW INCLUDES PIX!

fakeitormakeit

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i love the idea!!! <3: i can see you put a lot of thought into this and its really great but...i doubt jagex will do it :cry: first of all it will take a few months for them to make and will result in almost no updates for those few months...apart from that it will really slow down servers and jagex doesnt really have a reason to do it because most people probably didnt think of that and are no concerned (sp?) about it and thats why i think jagex won't do it...they really have no reason...i still love it though :D \:D/<3:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I like this idea but I think it should be active all year (I may have just mis-read somthing, if I did, sorry)

I think somthing like people play everyday of the week (except one), you can only play once per week, but you can play any game, at the end of the week all 6 winners and maybe runners up are invited for a shodown and that winner is the true winner who gets the 1m and X amount of xp

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

oh i just thought of something...even though im sure this will not happend...i mean this whole thing (and im sorry for that :( ) but you cant have over 2000 people in 1 world and players can not compete each other in diffrent worlds...which also makes it impsobile because:

A) there probably will be wayyyyyyy more than 2000 competitors in each competition which will make it imposbile to compete all

B) ofcours many would want to watch everything which will also make it imposible...

would like to know if any of you has a solution

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I support all the way! Perfect idea! I think runescape could really use something like this, even without the tournament (even though I really like the idea of the tournament). There is one small problem though, different time zones and hemispheres. some people would not be able to participate or do anything that could only be accessed at cdertain times, because it would be too early in the morning (2am for exaple) or too late at night ( 11:45pm for example). Also, the seasons northern hemisphere are the opposite of the seasons in the southern hemisphere, including school for people who still go to school, so they migh not be able to stay up late enough or might miss it because of school (or work, but that is still in the summer). Amazing idea though.

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.