~Runescape Grand Arena~ NOW INCLUDES PIX!

fakeitormakeit

ya good idea and maby they can just take out the rest of rs and leave that only there is everything to do there expt combat stuff and close to bank too no way they going to give that to all players all the time

1. Most things are restricted to the champions

2. Being rude isn't welcomed so plz if your just going to insult then don't post.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i updated my post with the code so it will now have it so it will take them to the topic when they click on it...

all the stuff really isnt close to a bank sure you can fish but catherby is closer to a bank...the trees arent so close either...

Dr_Brinner.png

exactly good point warrior, to get to the trees from the bank wuld be even same distance to cross the ape atoll... and the fishing spots aren't that close either they are pretty far

PLUS if u read b4 u just hit the reply button it says the trees and mines can only be used by champions and there can only be 7 a year...

there was 2 reasons y i included ape atoll and the void knight's outpost in the map...

1. To show location

2. COMPARISON OF SIZE

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

i think this is a great idea apart from the rewards, they are too high and on the floor where only champions can go theres too much there and no one would leave

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

One of the best ideas ive seen. Good idea, i support.

And to all thoose who think the rewards are too big, 1mill cash aint that much, and the xp reward is ok, actually it could be higher since it is only 7 people who wins a year. and 200k-300k xp could anyone easily obtain in certain skills in 1 day.

i like the idea but it'll never happen. i meen 1mil and colths and 200,000 exp jagax would never do this no matter hom many people supported it a picture of ur charchter that leads to a trophey room? cmon be resonnable. as i said before i like the idea but i dont supporte it. its like i would like the idea of evryone being level 99 but it would take all the fun away from the game so i wouldnet support it.

Sorry for any wrong spelling.

Its a great idea, you've put a lot of work into it and you've done well.

However, people are right. The rewards are high. You said there are only 7 winners a year. Is that 7 winners a server? Make the prizes less and you have a chance to be a Champion quicker. You have to wait a WHOLE YEAR before you get another shot at being the Champion? What if you were away and missed it or something. A year is a long time to wait...

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

I support, makes rs more interesting, a HUGE event happening every once and a while. it would be a huge festive thing and there needs to be a place where an audience could watch.

I Came, I Saw, I Ran (the person in the mirror pwns me)

No i mean 7 thats it

and you can still play all year long, you just don't get the rewards if you wina nd there are no schedules during the inactive months.

o and yellow maybe i didnt type clear enough because frankly im not a writer lol you can view the games when they are going on like dual arena except you can only move your camera angle not your character, you either seat and stay or you leave the portal for that arena.

O and what mamong said about missing it he does have a point but still, if you missed that, you missed it, can't do anything about it. But I did spring off his idea and if you get a high-score during months of inactivity then the peopel with the top high-scores are displayed by the entrance on a board somewhat of the one by dual arena.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

ya and the construction & hunter ideas had too many faults and what are our newest skils? lol

and mario, please stop posting pretty much the same idea OK I GET IT YOU DON'T THINK IT WILL HAPPEN!

lol but I don't mind keep posting, your only bumping the thread.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Sweet I support even though I would'nt be able to particapate but you would need to have like a set time for every country and maybe add a world specificaly for it for every country: eg. Australia, The Grand Arena

poketama1ak8.jpg

Look's good i support, if you have a supporters list...

98% of teenagers surround their heads with rap music put this is in your signature if you're one of the 2% who stayed with rock (hardcore)