Odd's Daily Blog! 99 construction on page 31!

Going to world 2 to sell that junk now:

Enchanted set: 550k

rune plate (g): 350k

Rune Scimmy: 25k

Whip: 1870k

Rune med: 10k

Obby Cape: 250k

DDP: 30k

Cash: 2197k

D Med: 400k

Obby Shield: 300k (kept tho)

TOTAL: 5982k (Not too shabby for a 5.5m item :D)

While there sold brassard for 1.6m :D

Chainskirts: 1450k for the two of 'em

so in a couple short days of barrows (only on a few hours total) now up 9m :D

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, can you show your starting invent? thanks, and i hope my spear from there is coming soon. its overdue <.<

just look at the top rows before the chest items, then i fill up rest on lobsters and take out 5 so I'll have space in my inventory.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

I deleted a couple of the more off-topic posts. I know that the conversation ended but I didn't want to risk it coming up again :P

Good luck with making all your gp back! :thumbsup: And congratulations again on 99 prayer and crafting :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hyt !!

I met you yesterday at Barrows ;)

I wished u good luck already

But i do it again now soo

Good luck !!! :D

de_monty.gif

DK Drops

12 x Berserker Ring - 15 x Dragon Axe

GWD Drops

4 x Saradomin Sword - 2x Armadyl Helmet - 1x Armadyl Plateskirt - 1x Armadyl Hilt

Good luck getting your cash, but that whole thing with the barrows and someone dieing confuses the hell outa me.

Who was the person who Hmph'd you? Because they could've just been talking to themselves...which I admittedly do a lot :-w

I really don't see why you wouldn't give the stuff back, considering it's only like 200K.

Go Odd Go!

Congrats on the spear! Nice little gp boost that guy is. :D

Since you have 99 magic, you might wanna do Barrows with Veracs for the sake of useful experience and for the heck and fun of it. You get to keep all the death runes that way, as well.

I might have to swing down to the mounds if you're still down there. Dag Kings tonight, though... you coming?

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Good luck getting your cash, but that whole thing with the barrows and someone dieing confuses the hell outa me.

Who was the person who Hmph'd you? Because they could've just been talking to themselves...which I admittedly do a lot :-w

I really don't see why you wouldn't give the stuff back, considering it's only like 200K.

It was directed at me, for no good reason. I don't feel like re-explaining the whole situation, but normally in that case if I caught the name I wouldn't keep the stuff.

Go Odd Go!

Congrats on the spear! Nice little gp boost that guy is. :D

Since you have 99 magic, you might wanna do Barrows with Veracs for the sake of useful experience and for the heck and fun of it. You get to keep all the death runes that way, as well.

I'm using far less deaths than I'm gaining, so I have no regrets using dart. Also, I'm aiming to get 99 HP *before* I get an attack/defense level, so using the magic there helps me close that gap. I think I'm back in shape to use whip on controlled when I start slayer again.

UPDATE

On Christmas night, after all the festivities were over and I came home from work (BLAH!), I did barrows until I got an item. This item was Torags Hammers... nothin that great but I was tired enough to log out then.

Next day I had some time to kill before going to work, or maybe it was after. I'm so tired today I don't really remember (long day at work due to morning meeting then getting called in early). But what I do remember is the time I played after getting hammers, I got a VERACS HELM on my first trip down :D

I did a few more runs and got some *amazing* rune trips (multiple trips with over 100k gp worth of just runes, plus other items), but nothing significant alone.

Then TODAY, I headed over to world 1 to repurchase the yews I had sold in order to pay for 99 prayer (about 14-15k total). Sadly for my case, but not for the spirit of the game, the macroers seem to have been hindered in their yew-cutting (Go Jagex, go Jagex!), so it took a lot longer to buy 14k than it took me to buy my initial 50k+. Oh well, at least it's out of the way.

But for now I sleep. Been going since 8 AM this morning and it's now 1 AM. We'll see what luck the random number generators bring me in my adventures tomorrow night :D

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Nice dude, on the barrows, do you do 2 runs on that invent? Cause I may try mine like that, will save on just using super restores and a few sara's.

Nice on the firemaking, any more 99's planned after that?

Apcrump0.png

Nice dude, on the barrows, do you do 2 runs on that invent? Cause I may try mine like that, will save on just using super restores and a few sara's.

Nice on the firemaking, any more 99's planned after that?

No, I only do 1 run then I tele. I find it that most times I can go home, pray, and bank about just as fast as I can tele and return, not to mention I use no restores.

While that is my inventory each trip, I don't really use it. I only pray whenever I get Dharok or Ahrims in tunnel, sometimes Karil (the other day I had him with whip and granite shield on, and went through 10+ lobs... he was just hittin 20 after 20), but otherwise I don't even touch the restores, and usually my spear keeps me from using any lobs.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Congratulations on the G spear, and good luck with the barrow drops :)

2nd trip tonight:

[hide=Dharoks helmet chest]picture402uc5.png[/hide]

tipitcrewex8.jpg

was on an hour or so before i got called into work early, then an hour or so after. Didn't get anything good yet till this :D

[hide=Double Item Chest]picture405jw0.png[/hide]

My first double item chest :thumbsup:

few hours later, I got some unwanted gains :(

[hide=Random death at chest]picture406kq8.png[/hide]

That person was in there as I was collecting my items from chest, then next thing I know they're from well over ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý to dead. I wasn't paying attention enough to catch his name, so if you read this mystery man, let me know.

I turned my chat on shortly after, and didn't get any messages from people I didn't know, and even log spammed it a bit just so if anybody had added me they'd realize it, but nothing. Sat there in bank for about 5 minutes before I decided to finally go to bed.

Can't say I didn't try :wall:

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Did another trip for my TET Slave Auction winner, since on our first we got nothing :(

Sadly, almost immediately into the trip, we had some noob lurer (*cough* his RSN doesn't start with Socom *cough* and doesn't end in 170 *cough*) trying to kill her. She got away, but apparently he was hurt enough he had to leave too.

I stayed and went solo a while, when yet ANOTHER noob tried to lure on ME. They failed miserably and ran away with their tail between their legs.

An hour or so later, our first noob returns again and I didn't have the food to give him the chance to waste his time. I took my winner's drop and gave it to her.

I think the most pathetic thing about these lurers is they were both 124... You'd think somebody that high in level would actually be respectable, but I guess that's too much to expect anymore.

[hide=DK drop for Miss War18]picture409ms0.png[/hide]

I also had a gift from a secret helper, and gave her what barrows stuff i still had in bank :D

[hide=Bonus gifts for Miss War18]picture411lx5.png[/hide]

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Did some more barrows after that. Had to leave 99 cuz I was getting too much attention, and it was WAY too crowded... was frustrating not being able to move around.

[hide=Torags helmet chest]picture413al5.png[/hide]

Got TONS of runes over the last couple days (see page 1 and look at the difference in total rune gains), but no drops since that Torags helm. I got recruited for a DK trip and got my dragon axe back :D

My team of 3 also got another axe, mud staff, and archer ring (all 3 from the same person lol), so I got to keep my axe and they split up that stuff :D

[hide=Dragon Axe drop]picture417ga7.png[/hide]

tipitcrewex8.jpg