My Race to level 99 fishing!

Well. I have just one soft spot in RuneScape. What is that you ask? FISHING!

~~The plan~~

Well. I as I'm writing this blog my current level is 62. I am hoping to get to at least 65 by the new year. Once at level 65 I will use a fishing potion to enter the Fishing Guild. From there on, I will be fishing lobsters until I'm able to fish sharks.

Stats:

statsdg8.png

Bank:

None at the moment :ohnoes:

Levels:

fshing63rw1.png

My private chat is always on so gimme an HYT!

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

try a smaller goal, 62/99 is very much! maybe go for 75 first, take a little break, then 75-85, 85-90, 90-99

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

No, I'm going all out now. I have been in runescape for 2 or 3 years now. So I need at least one 99!

well, it just a tip, you should all know urself, i know what u mean, i play that long to, now im going for my second 99 though (99 str, got cooking already)

i still wish you good luck and a Merry Christmas!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Heh, grats dude, its nice to see another fishing blog.

If your going to celebrate with a drop party, unless you have the cash, dont celebrate any levels under 80, for example im going to be hosting 85 fishing party, Your stats are ok, mabey could do with some work, fishing is great for your leval, but your leval doesnt tend to have the millions to power leval, well never do i =[. Add me "Fencal" since im fishing to 99 (currently 78).

Where are you fishing, looks like it will be cathaby if your doing lobs, if your doing fly fishing, dont get bored. Once you get to 68, come fish in fishing guild with me, Fellow fishers for ever.

Oh, if your working on fishing and cooking your fish, dont, its MUCH faster if you stick to one skill, and the fishy you gain in the last 97-98-99 levasl will be anough to porbley get you to 85+ cooking. And anyway, Lobster (if your fishing em, i presume you are) sell for more raw =p

With that im off

Good luck

Fishing noob (a joke, no insult)

Fencal.gif

good luck just remember at level 94 your half way there

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

The fastest way to level 99 is fly fishing-by far. If you try to get from 76-99 on sharks, you are gonna be there for a long time my friend.

Fly fishing is by far the fastest experience-even when your already 99 fishing.

Fisherofmen1.png

Not Quitting til 99 agility.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/ ... fJesus.png

Not quitting til 99.

lol. fly fishing is very very fast. compared to sharks or lobsters. im currently f2p and fishing 85. it's very boring so gear up for the dull days of fishing. i suggest going to shilo. in non member's world, we only hav barbarian.

if you cant access shilo village, i suggest going to lumbridge and fish there. if you don't want your cooking exp, just run cross the bridge and sell the stuff to the general store. its faster than dropping them one by one.

otherwise, stick to shilo or barb. add a few friends and pm them.

=D> and gd luck. we could have a race lol.