Why do people hate Runescape?

wakka102

1. People hate Runescape for its graphics

2. People hate Runescape, becouse they don't know how to play it.

3. People hate Runescape, becouse they don't even try to play it.

4. People hate Runescape, becouse they don't know how many wonderfull moments it gives to us.

:shock: :shock:

I want to say first that i am a guy, becouse when people see my username they think i am a girl.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who play WoW and hate RS: RuneScape has simple graphics, and.. there's kind of a lot of noobs because it's cheap to play. But WoW must have a lot of people who think they're great because they can pay for WoW.. WOW, you're an egotistical work. Slightly off-topic, I have no idea, because I've never played. Stereotypical.

People who hate RS in general: Either they used to play and lost their stuff to a scam or they died or got hacked or whatever. They won't get back up on the horse, so they just say they hate it just because they're bitter.

Or, they tried playing it, but they're not really smart enough to work it. It's fairly easy to understand, I don't get how you can NOT get RuneScape.

Or, they just think MMORPGs are for geeks who spend all day on a computer, so they immediately thing that any MMORPG is stupid.

People who hate RS in general: Either they used to play and lost their stuff to a scam or they died or got hacked or whatever. They won't get back up on the horse, so they just say they hate it just because they're bitter.

Well, some people think that. But I find it rather stupid, since the designers don't allow this treatment.

But isn't it true that you can get hacked or scammed in all multiplayer games?

i think that some people hat because when there a low level its really boring and nothings ecxiting. but if they were to get to higher lvl and put 30 min a day into it they would realize how addicting it really is

rangemagic.png

One last thing, my friend who plays RS and says RS > WoW based on how Jagex is better than Blizzard. Go message Jagex about a problem you have, I am almost certain you will get an auto message back saying the same stuff over and over again. And if you are f2p, they will advertise p2p to you (I have experienced this myself).......I will be coming back to see replies after I visit my dads house for the next few days. Anyone want to argue with me, go ahead, Ill most certainly have something to say.

Hold on one second, are you saying that Blizzard customer support is better? I have to admit, I have never used customer support for WOW, but on the other hand I have seen blizzard customer support in action dealing with diablo 2...

First of all, you will get auto messages back if you have a question. Second, Blizzard was actually (I'm not making this up) banning whole isp's to deal with cheaters and the like. :shock:

Now that doesn't sound like a good company to me. Ofcourse they won't do that so fast with WOW because those players are paying every month, but still..... They're just morons for banning whole isp's. :wall:

Ok now the people posting on here saying they have played WoW and that Runescape is better, played Runescape for years, and played WoW for less than a week. In your first week of Runescape did you think it was spectacular? I think not.

Actually, I did get hooked within the first hour or so... I killed goblins till I got a bit stronger and then somehow found the falador mine and got hooked on mining and smithing. :wink:

best-guide-ever.jpg

Point and click, java based, no depth, repetitive, to name a few.

:-k

I think except for java based you just described WOW. Last time I knew WOW was point and click. The hit you do is totally determined by the server and its algorithms, just like RS. I sure don't see depth is WOW with its lack of skills. Its repetitive to play PVP or go on clan wars.

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

Lunar Mage at 65 mage, 71 combat. Proud to be a Lunar.

Actually yes Blizzard customer support is better. I emailed them about a problem I had with downloading patches and it being slow and within a day they emailed me back how to fix the problem and to email them back if I still had problems.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Point and click, java based, no depth, repetitive, to name a few.

:-k

I think except for java based you just described WOW. Last time I knew WOW was point and click. The hit you do is totally determined by the server and its algorithms, just like RS. I sure don't see depth is WOW with its lack of skills. Its repetitive to play PVP or go on clan wars.

Lol clan wars? First of all "clans" in WoW are called GUILDS. And you dont go to wars you go raid and kill bosses for items to gear up guild members. And the depth in runescape skills? Do you actually believe that making bows for 10 hours, catching butterflies, running to an altar type thing to make runes has depth? Its more repetitive then grinding in WoW. The only "depth" it has it that you can make things at a higher level....which the skills in WoW have

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Guilds...clans...their all the same. Raiding bosses...sounds like Dagganoths to me...and it sounds like making war :P. And ya don't have to make bows for 10 hours. Its you that chooses to do that. You could diversify instead of training one skill to 99. Smart people learn that :P.

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

Guilds...clans...their all the same. Raiding bosses...sounds like Dagganoths to me...and it sounds like making war :P. And ya don't have to make bows for 10 hours. Its you that chooses to do that. You could diversify instead of training one skill to 99. Smart people learn that :P.

From the looks of it, you have never played World of Warcraft, so quit acting like a know-it-all.

=;

World of Warcraft has many more options and paths than Runescapes set skills for everyone, it has some sort of storyline, broad it may be. It is not point an click, you don't sit there repeatedly clicking a rock for hours. There are raids, instances, battlegrounds, and so many more things that Runescape doesn't offer. The customer support it very good, the GMs are more helpful than player moderators, and Blizzard actually replies to you if you are having a problem. I don't understand how you people can go making assumptions about a game you have not played, and the main thing I see you saying why WoW sucks is the $15 a month, nice.

rangesig.gif

Lol Dagganoths? Are you kidding me? Yeah raiding Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, and Naxx with 40 people is ALOT like killing 3 big Dagganoths when you only need 3 people to kill them. Not to mention in raiding your not only killing bosses but killing mobs to get to the bosses, and if you mess up on a pull your whole raid gets whiped.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

Lol Dagganoths? Are you kidding me? Yeah raiding Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, and Naxx with 40 people is ALOT like killing 3 big Dagganoths when you only need 3 people to kill them. Not to mention in raiding your not only killing bosses but killing mobs to get to the bosses, and if you mess up on a pull your whole raid gets whiped.

OH I get it now. Instead of trusting six close friends, I choose a bunch of dummies from a guild that won't return my stuff if I die. Yep I got ya now. <.<

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

the graphics r fine too me its not like rs classic graphics

ZOMG God, I loved RSC to the death of it.

People hate Runescape because they are stupid and shallow.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

OH I get it now. Instead of trusting six close friends, I choose a bunch of dummies from a guild that won't return my stuff if I die. Yep I got ya now. <.<

Erm... Most end game guilds are pretty close, plus your logic makes no sense. You don't drop your items when you die... they just degrade a bit.

rangesig.gif

Lol you actually think that guild members don't know eachother very well before raiding with eachother? I know all the people in my guild and we trust eachother very well. As for getting items (btw you dont even lose items when you die) but when you kill a boss you have a loot master you who distributes loot if you want it, and if you want it you have to bid dkp on it which you earn from going to raids and killing bosses, being on time, staying for so long etc.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

I hate runescape because it's full of hackers and it's boring as hell ( if u get hacked and have to start all over again )

lol that won't happen if you make a decent password and protect your system. Its just as easy to hack into your WoW account as it is your runescape account.

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

I'm going to use Zelda as an example here.

Everyone's played Zelda right?

I've played the versions that came on the gamecube, the 2 that came on the nintendo 64, and the 1 version that came on the super nintendo.

The supernintendo game, though in 2D with terrible icons and graphics, has the BEST gameplay, and the one that came out right after it (first nintendo 64 game) was the 2nd best, and so on.

Graphics don't matter, because my super nintendo ( <3: ) is still my favorite

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

if you like graphics/pvp play WoW

if you like gameplay/depth to your gaming experience play runescape

If you like having money play runescape

If you like having no money play WoW

sig5235ro7.jpg

if you like graphics/pvp play WoW

if you like gameplay/depth to your gaming experience play runescape

If you like having money play runescape

If you like having no money play WoW

Yeah, because inevitably all WoW subscribers go bankrupt from the huge financial setback of buying the game and those hefty membership fees.

I've played RuneScape since Jan of 2002, and I've been in love with the game ever since. Sure it's not the same as it once was, but I still like it.

My cousin used to watch me play, and I even tried to get him started on it. The only thing he had to say about it was "this is stupid." He then later said that "he didn't get it," which didn't surprise me, because he's not too bright. :lol:

I chalk it up to people not understanding the game, or not taking the time to. If it's not constant shooting or blowing things up, I guess they can't handle it.

dino_da_gino.png