Very fast Nature Rune Crafting!

The Runar

Requirements:

-91 Runecrafting

-41 Mining

-Must have Fairy Tale part 2 completed

-Magic 66 recommended

1. If your magic is over 66, go to Yanille. Get Rune Pickaxe from your bank, run to Magic Guild, teleport to Essence mine, and mine Pure Essence. Then run back to bank, deposit essences and repeat. Mine about 1000-2000 essences. If your Magic is under 66, use Aubury's teleport in Varrock. If you have 100K or more money, you can buy Pure essences for 100 gp each. When you're ready, get Dramen Staff and teleport to Zanaris.

2. Wield your Dramen staff. Go to Zanaris's bank, take Nature Tiara and wield it, and then take 28 Pure Essences. Run to Fairy Ring, and teleport to CKR. You are now in jungle, very close to the Nature Altar. Run to Nature Altar and change make 56 Nature Runes.

3. Run back to the Fairy Ring, teleport to AIR and you are in Zanaris again. Now go to bank, deposit your nature runes and repeat!

You can easy make about 1000 Natures in one hour, it means 200,000 gp money!

I can make 1800 nats an hour easy via the abyss, and I can't double

but I can use every type of pouch

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Abyss is faster -.-

I'm sure mining 2k rune ess will be really 'fast', your title is misleading. Also, your requirements are extremely high. 91 runecrafting is super super super hard to get. I'm sorry, but this is really something that is well-known and very easy to do. I don't think we need a guide for it.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

you just safed my day buddy, now im not sad anymore now i can just laugh cause of your dumbness :roll:

lol you are right.

Earning 200k per hour at 91RC...when you earn overe 500k perhour as of giant pouches with Abyss.

Don't make guide if you are not mastering a subject. The funniest thing is taht yuo make a guide witha requirement of 91 RC while it is more than obvious you don't have the requirement... if you have....no it is impossible that someone with 91 RC has done it this way :)

At level 91, it think its better to hire runners, you can make even more money and stay in the same spot. And if you want to have a fast way to RC, abbys is faster, even if you have the danger of getting killed.

Lets see...

1st of all you dont need to do fairy tale part 2 to use fairy rings

pretty horrible way to sucessfully utilize 91 runecrafting

at 91 Rcing its possible 1500-2k an hour

3/10 for a guide

randomkcopyq.png

I dont think that mining your own ess will ever be cost vs time effective. your better off buying them.

the abyss is faster, but if you die, you can be set back for a quite awhile getting your pouches back. Ive found using the gnome gliders along with glorys and rings of dueling was just a tad slower than the abyss, but its alot safer :) at 60 RC on my banned account I was making about 1.3k nats an hour with the 3 pouches

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

Sorry man, but ur titles misleading, as this is much slower then abyss, and 91 crafting isnt a weeks work...Thats why its hard to get

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

At level 91, it think its better to hire runners, you can make even more money and stay in the same spot. And if you want to have a fast way to RC, abbys is faster, even if you have the danger of getting killed.

Explain that pls? dont 91+ RC'ers just make 2x Runes for people for free and make minimal or no profit?

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.