~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wakka, will you add me to your friends list?

If someone, and I mean not to be rude, asked me to be on their friendlist, multiple times, I don't think I'd add them? :-k

Wakka, you must sing a love song for me! I demand it!Your own personnal health is on the line!

If someone, and I mean not to be rude, asked me to be on their friendlist, multiple times, I don't think I'd add them? :-k

Wakka, you must sing a love song for me! I demand it!Your own personnal health is on the line!

if "through glass" by stone sour is a love song then ok! (and 3 other metal songs). However I'm only singing the choruses to one of our songs.

in response to the picture about the old nite i can guarantee that he passed on i still talk to his son sister and wife who play rs his account was locked by jagex and i can never be logged onto again so any reports or inuendo <-- sp that u hear are false the old nite has passes on and may he r.i.p

the way he got the 2080 is his acct was active until construction came out therefore automatically giving his 1 point it was however locked before hunter came out he did not gain any xp for his lvls im sorry to say

in response to the picture about the old nite i can guarantee that he passed on i still talk to his son sister and wife who play rs his account was locked by jagex and i can never be logged onto again so any reports or inuendo <-- sp that u hear are false the old nite has passes on and may he r.i.p

the way he got the 2080 is his acct was active until construction came out therefore automatically giving his 1 point it was however locked before hunter came out he did not gain any xp for his lvls im sorry to say

I get why you posted and all...but one post over 2 years. O.O!

Err..wakka I got no idea what song that is, but if I hear it and it makys me kinky, then its the right one <3:

why would you laugh when he runs out of hard 99s? He'll rub it in your face of how many 99s he has, if you do.

Youtube, sing me a song wakka!

Preferably a love one...

It's tomarrow :) going to try to record it.

:o 600k more xp...

Congratulation on the longest 99 in the game!

Let's see... in the way of hard 99s, you still have construction, herblore, smithing (kind of), and woodcutting + mining + fishing (once again, kind of). I'm going to laugh when you run out of hard 99s :P

construction = easy (expensive). fishing and wcing are afk skills, not too bad. Mining will be pretty tough though. Smithing is easy but expensive like construction.

I was factoring price into the difficulty actually. Good luck singing :P can't wait to see it.

if "through glass" by stone sour is a love song then ok! (and 3 other metal songs). However I'm only singing the choruses to one of our songs.

Tbh I have that song. :P

Good luck with Slayer. :)

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

the show was a bit of a dissapiontment, we ran out of time so didn't make it to "through glass", I had some stage fright problems so my hands were shaky and I played like 2 times worse than in practices (I knew the songs backwards and forwards). I sang very good accord to most people but the recording I got is too distorted, the speakers on the the camera couldn't handle it so all you hear is alot of "boom!" from the bass guitar. We played reasonably well overall. I go to a prep school so only about half the people were interested in it :lol: but thats how it goes :) .

Overall it was ok, need to figure out how to deal with stage fright though, I've tryed everything ican think of but my hands wont stay still.

Go streaking once and you will be set for life :)

I am so good with advice,...seriously

:XD:

That' all I have to say. Just :XD:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

the show was a bit of a dissapiontment, we ran out of time so didn't make it to "through glass", I had some stage fright problems so my hands were shaky and I played like 2 times worse than in practices (I knew the songs backwards and forwards). I sang very good accord to most people but the recording I got is too distorted, the speakers on the the camera couldn't handle it so all you hear is alot of "boom!" from the bass guitar. We played reasonably well overall. I go to a prep school so only about half the people were interested in it :lol: but thats how it goes :) .

Overall it was ok, need to figure out how to deal with stage fright though, I've tryed everything ican think of but my hands wont stay still.

What kind of genre do you play?

I hope it's one where we can understand the lyrics :XD:

punk_wasted_youth2.jpg

Overall it was ok, need to figure out how to deal with stage fright though, I've tryed everything i can think of but my hands wont stay still.

Try not to look at the audience too much, always either look at your guitar or directly to the back of the room; The audience will then think you're looking at them but you don't have to look them in to they eyes, that always helps with us :) .

Good luck with your RS goals too :P

99 Slayer since August 2007.

well, the don't look into the audience isn't always smart... a player get's more popular by having "contact" with the people listening, i've played bass guitar for 8 years now, and i've learned some tricks =D

exploit those tricks to wakka then.

hmm interesting that you use bushes for farming exp.

most peopl just use tree and herb patches.

congrats on the level up wakka

with lunars I do 3 bush patches and all 5 herb patches like 2-3 times a day. going to use the poison ivy to make poison which I can sell, plus its good/easy herblore xp. As well as I have 250+ poison ivy seeds i need to use.

its more for herblore than farming, I'll get to farming before too long.