~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

you say the spot and everyone is going to be there and ur never going to find a free world, and im gona be sad cause 85 mining will be harder for me to achieve :(

I think I know what it is :lol:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this spot near a fishing colony of some sort?
fishing colony?

Pictoralis. There are a few iron ores south of the colony, but I can't see how you could get magic xp out of selling the ores or sheets... :-X

yea, thats not it.

Is this spot near a fishing colony of some sort?
fishing colony?

Pictoralis. There are a few iron ores south of the colony, but I can't see how you could get magic xp out of selling the ores or sheets... :-X

yea, thats not it.

Figured, but its not a bad place, especially because quests are required. :)

Off to pk an agil pker. C ya

Good luck with the last couple of ks left and with the exams, I finished mine today :D Now I cans start slaying properly and in peace :P

I wanna see you buying the cape, I've never seen it worn! Good luck bro, keep it up.

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

It would be very interesting to know of your method. I'm currently mining iron ore at the Yanille location and it would help tremendously if it really cuts half the time (is it really possible?). :D
it will cut you're time in half but it will also cut you're profit in half as well, if you're looking for a full profit you're better of banking in yanille bank. With this method you get 1650gp per trip, 17-20m from 85-99, 35-40k xp per hour, and probably a mil or so in magic xp :anxious:

not going to say what it is quite yet, although its rather simple.

Magic xp... hmm... sounds like the method I used to 85 mining. I don't know how fast it is (never timed it, surprisingly), but it sounds like this method almost perfectly, except I got a bit more profit per trip. Now I'm wondering what yours is....

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

i think i know the method that banks the ores and is faster than yannile :-w

i used a method similar to what you described with the tele + banking while i was p2p and the 1mil mage exp seems to fit my method aswell :-#

gratz on 99 slayer when you get it and hope you get the results you want

Candymann16.png

It would be very interesting to know of your method. I'm currently mining iron ore at the Yanille location and it would help tremendously if it really cuts half the time (is it really possible?). :D
it will cut you're time in half but it will also cut you're profit in half as well, if you're looking for a full profit you're better of banking in yanille bank. With this method you get 1650gp per trip, 17-20m from 85-99, 35-40k xp per hour, and probably a mil or so in magic xp :anxious:

not going to say what it is quite yet, although its rather simple.

Magic xp... hmm... sounds like the method I used to 85 mining. I don't know how fast it is (never timed it, surprisingly), but it sounds like this method almost perfectly, except I got a bit more profit per trip. Now I'm wondering what yours is....

I know of the method that you used and it would be interesting to know if thats the method or if I would have to use Lunar Magics. :-w

I'm more ignored by the players saying that they know what the method is and repeating what has already been hinted but not actaully stating the method than the players wondering what the method is. :-s

And if you think you know the method you indirectly ask what it is-.-. Like myself>.>

Why do you guys want to know the method so bad? -.-

Its not life changing, and like said earlier, I dont think anyone is going to go out and start mining just because they know of it.

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Nice job on less than 150k left. Any ideas when the party will be? You might want to try to make a post on this thread like 1-2 days before it so people know :D. Anyways, nice job Wakka, almost there!

Lord_Malace1.png