~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

wow strange...

last year i did my first job i worked a total of 8 days... from 8.30pm to 3.30pm so thats 7 hours a day... * a total of 8 days is 56 hours...

and i earned 850ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì...

so 850ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì / 56 hours makes :

15ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì an hour...

well everyone I've talked to said 6.00 an hour for my first job was really good. Both my parents made less than that in they're first jobs...

Also just depends on who you work for and what type of work your doing :lol: :wink:

Ive never made less then $6.50 an hour, and that was my first job as a junior lifeguard back when i was 14 :wink:

All just depends...But ya all you brits out there need to understand that $6 an hour isnt bad specially for his age and his first job :)

Grats on that and 99 fletching...no lvl 96 fletching..for now :thumbsup:

It was hard enough finding a place to work. I applied at 10+ places and nobody ever called me back until now :x .

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really would hate to live in the U.S. 5.25 minimum wage..wow. Canada's minimum wage is 8:50 or somewhere near there, and somewhere I read about it going up to $10 an hour. Plus every place I can think of where I live pays $12.20 an hour. \'

Wow thats awesome man! Thats great you finally found a job :D. $6 american is pretty good for a first job, I'm sure if you do good you'll get a raise too :P. Took me 2 weeks for my first raise. But anyways, Gratz on the job, Hope you like it, And good luck with fletching!!

Btw - how does it feel to have about a thousand people chasing you around lumby basement? :lol:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

And gratz on 97 fletching! Tobad you wont get 99 before you go :x

I really would hate to live in the U.S. 5.25 minimum wage..wow. Canada's minimum wage is 8:50 or somewhere near there, and somewhere I read about it going up to $10 an hour. Plus every place I can think of where I live pays $12.20 an hour. \'

Not all of us minimum wage is 5.25. Many states have higher....I think Missouri (where i r) is at 6.50.

I just mow lawns.... heh 15-20 bucks for a lawn that doesnt take mroe than an hour.

Not all of us minimum wage is 5.25. Many states have higher....I think Missouri (where i r) is at 6.50.

I just mow lawns.... heh 15-20 bucks for a lawn that doesnt take mroe than an hour.

thats what I was going to do, but my parents said I needed to learn how to go through the hiring process <.<

I recently quit at Arbys, And they are starting people at $7 an hour canadian...

I recently quit at Arbys, And they are starting people at $7 an hour canadian...

Do you live in Ontario?

Do you live in Ontario?

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan/Alberta border city... Really short staffed here tho

Do you live in Ontario?

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan/Alberta border city... Really short staffed here tho

Just because its short staffed doesn't mean they're gonna raise the $/hour.

Lemme rephrase, I'd hate to live anywhere except Manitoba and Ontario. ^^

Are you farming this whole time?

if your not you should be, cause you got to get it done some time. :thumbsup:

Gratz on 99 slayer, every time i think about it i get jelous :roll:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

80farmingeu4.png

Just used a Garden Pie to plant my Spirit Tree :) . I had a few extra tree seeds lying around so I decided to use em up.

Leaving for Florida in about 2 hours. Keep my blog bumped for when I come back. I expect to have lots of comments to come back to and read :D .