~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zOmg hey Wakka, I saw you at the RFD bank in Lumby a few times, and I always ask you if you recognize my name but you say no (d e v i n 7 or 1c3d j00 0ut), and we talked about carpal tunnel before. Dunno if you remember me but you are a great inspiration. :P

w99 ftw.

yea, I get about 5 "Hey do you remember me?"'s a day and I just don't pay enough attention to strangers names to really remember them. Most of the time I don't even look at the name of the person I'm talking too unless it's through a PM. Hope you're RSing goes well :D

zOmg hey Wakka, I saw you at the RFD bank in Lumby a few times, and I always ask you if you recognize my name but you say no (d e v i n 7 or 1c3d j00 0ut), and we talked about carpal tunnel before. Dunno if you remember me but you are a great inspiration. :P

w99 ftw.

yea, I get about 5 "Hey do you remember me?"'s a day and I just don't pay enough attention to strangers names to really remember them. Most of the time I don't even look at the name of the person I'm talking too unless it's through a PM. Hope you're RSing goes well :D

Okay, are you RSing atm?

GL on the 99s too, make Zez look like a nub. :P

screenshot1004gt1.png

muahahahaha

25 mill anyone?

Since when are nats 250 ea? Are they already feeling the pressure of the autoers?! Horrible.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

screenshot1004gt1.png

muahahahaha

25 mill anyone?

Since when are nats 250 ea? Are they already feeling the pressure of the autoers?! Horrible.

I think he is talking about after deducting the cost of pure ess and super energies, which would be about 25m.

screenshot1004gt1.png

muahahahaha

25 mill anyone?

I think he is talking about after deducting the cost of pure ess and super energies, which would be about 25m.

Ah, mkay I was already afraid, I'm relieved it isn't that bad yet.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

nice wakka...it seems your rc-ing is coming along great and your moving at a pretty nice pace for soloing all the nats yourself!

on a side note...^^its a damn good thing nats aren't 250 ea yet...that'd be lammeee

2thug2pk.png

2thug2pk.png

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but it's time to throw in the towel.

I've talked it over with my mom and I've finally come to a realization of how addicting this game really is. People in my neighborhood have labeled me as being completely antisocial, I don't know how to communicate with people well, and the amount of time I spend playing takes up too much of my life. This game is a drug, and just like any other drug it causes problems to those around you. I've also begun to see this gaming habit in my brother. He plays Warcraft 3 online and he is only 8 years old, however he often neglects to go to places that would seem lots of fun to any 8 year old. Examples being the movies, or white water, or six flags. I don't want this fate for me or my brother so I've decided to kick the habit completely.

I only have this problem with online games so I will still use my xbox 360 when I get some free time, my username is "wakka102" on there. I will still get on tif to post sometimes and stay in touch with friends. I will be keeping everything I have in my bank as well as selling the remainder of the nature runes I've made bringing me to about 40-45m which I'll place into rares.

I may return someday when I can better cope with the amount of time spent playing, but there is a history of addicts in my family to various things and I unfortunately have picked up the gene. I love all my friends here and hope that you're lives are all wonderful and fulfilling.

Happy Scaping,

Wakka102

I've talked it over with my mom and I've finally come to a realization of how addicting this game really is. People in my neighborhood have labeled me as being completely antisocial, I don't know how to communicate with people well, and the amount of time I spend playing takes up too much of my life. This game is a drug, and just like any other drug it causes problems to those around you. I've also begun to see this gaming habit in my brother. He plays Warcraft 3 online and he is only 8 years old, however he often neglects to go to places that would seem lots of fun to any 8 year old. Examples being the movies, or white water, or six flags. I don't want this fate for me or my brother so I've decided to kick the habit completely.

I only have this problem with online games so I will still use my xbox 360 when I get some free time, my username is "wakka102" on there. I will still get on tif to post sometimes and stay in touch with friends. I will be keeping everything I have in my bank as well as selling the remainder of the nature runes I've made bringing me to about 40-45m which I'll place into rares.

I may return someday when I can better cope with the amount of time spent playing, but there is a history of addicts in my family to various things and I unfortunately have picked up the gene. I love all my friends here and hope that you're lives are all wonderful and fulfilling.

Happy Scaping,

Wakka102

OMFGZ!!! sad to see you go wakka, ive like you alot, im not gonna try and keep you on because everyone trys, you have a point about this being a drug and all its just realy hard to get away from just like any other :cry: good bye wakka102 i <3 you and you will be missed!

finally, goodbye :cry:

Let your yellow mellow.

to be honest it wasnt much of a suprise.from previous posts on youre blog you were talking about how family issues are preventing you from playing and how much youve enjoyed real life while away from runescape.i hope you do come back eventually even if it is just to go kill the kbd or hang around in edgeville.

good luck with adult life wakka.youve achieved more than most probably ever will.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I'm surprised you lived up to do it man. Some, myself included, would say when a person reaches your lvls they wouldn't want to quit if it killed them. Think what you did is correct, hope you have a good time and manage to stay away from the game :)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

:( I'm gonna miss you wakka

have fun :(

Soon as I come back from quitting, you quit :( we never talk no more

Looks like it'll stay that way =\

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

Happy Scaping,

Wakka102

Goodbye Wakka,

I dont want to see you go, But it is only for the best, And I hope the best for you in real life. You've been a great friend, And thank you for all the great times! Please make us an official retirement runescape event before you leave. I hope to see you back someday when you have the time, etc. And maybe come finish your goal. Check in on tif time to time, And let us know how you are doing.

Sincerely,

Tyler

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+