~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on 99 Crafting and gl on 99 agility and all other 99 skills!!

Lolol ya pretty much

was actually referring to my own post :P . I love comments from people :D

Lol that's why i r a nub :P

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

Good luck on your agility, Wakka. I'm currently training agility from 45-48 for the MM part of RfD, and it's making me dizzy.

Nevermind 99, ugh!

Go0d luck!

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I love how you topics get view spammed like there's no tomorrow.

Anyway, I personally can't see how you stand doing so much Agility with out turning into a brainless zombie (ever seen the WoW episode of Southpark? :P ) Good luck though, the end of the road isn't nearly in sight.

I love how you topics get view spammed like there's no tomorrow.

Anyway, I personally can't see how you stand doing so much Agility with out turning into a brainless zombie (ever seen the WoW episode of Southpark? :P ) Good luck though, the end of the road isn't nearly in sight.

I have seen it, as soon as the part where Cartmen had all of the Rockstar energy drink cans sitting around his computer, I looked over at mine and saw a bunch of energy drink cans sitting around my pc, I was lik .... :uhh: :anxious:

Anyways, I've gotten to tthe point where I can run laps really fast and not really look at what I'm doing, so I'm basicly just reading the forums most of the time. The way I have my screens lined up I can watch something on itunes, play rs, and read a firefox window all at the same time :) .

IN OTHER NEWS: I will only be on for another 2-3 hours, at which time I'm going to a friends house. So I wont be back on until late tonight or tomarrow. So no 86 today, although I'll get close :o .

I don't really know you (though I'd like to, you've always seemed like a pretty decent fellow) I do support your all 99 goals.

It's always nice to have somebody very high up on the highscores here on tif, even if you're only the 3rd or 4th

Anyway: supported immensely, and when you do get it, I'll be there :XD:

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

Anyways, I've gotten to tthe point where I can run laps really fast and not really look at what I'm doing, so I'm basicly just reading the forums most of the time. The way I have my screens lined up I can watch something on itunes, play rs, and read a firefox window all at the same time :) .

:shock: that's what I call multi-tasking!

I'm guessing Magic next?

Good luck on the cape, 9m exp to go :anxious:

Giaimo.png

Giaimo.png

"Dr. Lutzka, Dr. Lutzka, He's a fake!"

:shock: that's what I call multi-tasking!

I'm guessing Magic next?

Good luck on the cape, 9m exp to go :anxious:

its not hard to do the way I have my screen lined up, I can see them all at the same time.

Here is how I have my desktop lined up for anyone who is interested. I will post it on the front page too. I am able to flip back and forth between the rs screen and the forum really quick, and I position the text in the right spot I can read them and click with my character at the same time :) . This is how I've always done it and it works like a charm.

Your desktop is pretty big then. I tried to do it and it didn't fit. Of course, I could just change my screen resolutions...

h's probably at the 1200x??? resolution, fitting rs with a third party client, taking out the utilities of that client.....not that complex, but it works i guess pretty significally(sp?)....

congratz on 85, congratz on 86 when you get it-won't be on this-darn i'm still unable to encourage wakka-.-