~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill post now...

Good luck on 99 summon Wakka, you have so many nice 99's, add this one to your list. =D> =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D :D

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

whats the xp like at rock lobsters?

looks like its amazing

it's a relatively fast skill, I couldn't give any xp amounts but be ready to fork over a truckload of money if you plan to do it.

On once I get to 96 I'll be doing a bit more GWDing, using my iron titan for zamorak solo's and my pak yak for armadyl or bandos. hopefully I can get a decent drop or two because I'm running out of money #-o

looks like its amazing

it's a relatively fast skill, I couldn't give any xp amounts but be ready to fork over a truckload of money if you plan to do it.

On once I get to 96 I'll be doing a bit more GWDing, using my iron titan for zamorak solo's and my pak yak for armadyl or bandos. hopefully I can get a decent drop or two because I'm running out of money #-o

what happened to "now that i have 99 rc i can make all the money i need"

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

looks like its amazing

what happened to "now that i have 99 rc i can make all the money i need"

I can, I just don't feel like training rcing right now. I'll probably have to switch to a different skill for a while and do some gwding when I get bored.

but yes, from 96-99 rcing it should make me close to enough for all 99's still.

2 more levels till the Yak! \'

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Well you better hurry and make those nats then, unless you plan to mine your own essence. :lol:

Dropping quickly.

actually I had a different Idea, but I'm not revealing it until I get to 96. I'm not worried about natures. I can do gwd if I'm in real trouble for money (especially with a yak). and I can get to 99 rc with ZMI which is alot quicker.

Different way to make money with your stats other than RCing...Yea, ok you've got me interested.
tbh rcing isnt that good a money anymore. with nature prices dropping its hard to make money with it even with 91.

Different way to make money with your stats other than RCing...Yea, ok you've got me interested.
tbh rcing isnt that good a money anymore. with nature prices dropping its hard to make money with it even with 91.

Way to repeat what I said 5 posts back up. :wall:

I know, but RCing is still in the top 5 best money makers.

Monster Hunting

Hunter

Runecrafting

Farming

I want to say herblore...-.-

They are in no order by the way.

oh my gawd it was a rock lobster :-#

that be the next dance move hype!!

GL on 99 summ

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Way to repeat what I said 5 posts back up. :wall:

I know, but RCing is still in the top 5 best money makers.

Monster Hunting

Hunter

Runecrafting

Farming

I want to say herblore...-.-

They are in no order by the way.

you're forgetting one, its newly emerged and pack yak will help me tons with it. It's not a hunter or a Runecrafting but its definitly better then farming or herblore, plus it will raise a Skill I've been wanting to work on for a long time. I'd probably stop periodcally and do more summoning because I really want to get to 99 and with yaks the cost of that won't be extremely high. Maybe every 10m earned I'll do a rock lobster trip?

Skill you've wanted to raise was probably mining, and with the varrock armour effect+the pack yack it would be extremely efficient, plus no more pkers, just rev's, if you use the wild...? Also it may not be rune...

Either that or fishing, but you were going to power fish it...?

hey guy, I'm off to work for the rest of the evening soon then going to a friends house to pull an all nighter and beat MGS4 (the only game I care about playing for the PS3, such a useless system currently :x ). Then get up and go back to work for another 6 hours then go to my girlfriends house then get my wisdom teeth pulled then I'll be on a bunch because I'll be high off painkillers for the next few days after. Its going to be a hectic couple of days :lol:

Skill you've wanted to raise was probably mining, and with the varrock armour effect+the pack yack it would be extremely efficient, plus no more pkers, just rev's, if you use the wild...? Also it may not be rune...

Either that or fishing, but you were going to power fish it...?

you know me too well. and no, its not mining iron, its mining granite and banking the 500g's. have you seen the prices on those things? they fluctuate alot but they are on the rise at the moment and I estimate a solid 70m or more profit. plus I know a better way to mine iron than using the wild if I was going to do that. Does the effect of the varrock platebody work for granite? does it give exp for the extra ore that is mined?

you know me too well. and no, its not mining iron, its mining granite and banking the 500g's. have you seen the prices on those things? they fluctuate alot but they are on the rise at the moment and I estimate a solid 70m or more profit. plus I know a better way to mine iron than using the wild if I was going to do that. Does the effect of the varrock platebody work for granite? does it give exp for the extra ore that is mined?

Oh noes, the secret is out...

It's already way too packed there as it is. :-#

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?