~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

Good Luck Wakka!

After reading you like Korn, I was wondering if you have ever seen the old version of the korn doll's? There really cool. Good Luck on 99 smithing, I might see you if your at port phatsmarties or Edgy wrld 99.

I Quit. You should too.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Wakka!

After reading you like Korn, I was wondering if you have ever seen the old version of the korn doll's? There really cool. Good Luck on 99 smithing, I might see you if your at port phatsmarties or Edgy wrld 99.

korn dolls?

so how does the wakkinator feel about the new skill several orders of magnitude slower than runecrafting, and more expensive than construction? :P
thats only the initial look at it, down the line some of the things you create give alot more xp, and you'll be able to use all of the charms you collect. As well as they stated next month they would release the other HALF of the skill which could allow for better training ability. Personally I'm enjoying it so far, I get to go back and kill slayer monsters again :D

so how does the wakkinator feel about the new skill several orders of magnitude slower than runecrafting, and more expensive than construction? :P
thats only the initial look at it, down the line some of the things you create give alot more xp, and you'll be able to use all of the charms you collect. As well as they stated next month they would release the other HALF of the skill which could allow for better training ability. Personally I'm enjoying it so far, I get to go back and kill slayer monsters again :D

I was glad to see you workin on summoning today, good luck with it :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

3 month bump. :o

Good luck getting back 3 months of progress after the forum crash. :| At least it wasn't a 3-month RuneScape rollback..

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

3 month bump. :o

Good luck getting back 3 months of progress after the forum crash. :| At least it wasn't a 3-month RuneScape rollback..

Lol.

And yea, good luck with that smithing.icon_rolleyes.gif

You just had to go on vacation or whatever during these times.

XD Your blog got raped lol

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

ok I've fixed my blog, let me know if you see any mistakes or things that still need fixing. Also I changed my "Runescape Videos" section into a youtube section that I'll upload regularly (I have camtasia now so I'll be using videos alot more :P ). There is also a link to my youtube channel so in other words....

SUBSCRIBE

Wakka is FTW!

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Too bad you already got 99 slayer. =P
that didn't stop me, I've almost got them, i'm 1-2 mazchna and 1 duradel assignment off :P

The teleports are juicy??? lol, still having fun with this game you crazy crazy guy
Yes, almost as juicy as those 2 big mac's I've had today :oops: