~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everybody :thumbsup:

so much to say, How is everybody doing? I've been away for a good 4 months now, I see runescape has expanded alot, ive been trying to keep up with the updates lol. The new monster is pretty neat looking and we finally have something you can't solo (currently). Something AI had hoped for for a long time. I'll still pop in from time to time to speak with people. I currently don't have the time or patience to sit here and play Runescape all the time. I've got friends and real life stuff to deal with. I play xbox often so if anybody wants to add me, hit me up :thumbsup: . I still love RS and especially all my friends here at tip it

much love <3:

Wakka

so much to say, How is everybody doing? I've been away for a good 4 months now, I see runescape has expanded alot, ive been trying to keep up with the updates lol. The new monster is pretty neat looking and we finally have something you can't solo (currently). Something AI had hoped for for a long time. I'll still pop in from time to time to speak with people. I currently don't have the time or patience to sit here and play Runescape all the time. I've got friends and real life stuff to deal with. I play xbox often so if anybody wants to add me, hit me up :thumbsup: . I still love RS and especially all my friends here at tip it

much love <3:

Wakka

thought u died is ur gt wakka102

n33zfm.gif

much love <3:

Wakka

zomgz hes back :shock:

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

much love <3:

Wakka

thought u died is ur gt wakka102

yes it is, my signature is my gamertag also ::'

much love <3:

Wakka

zomgz hes back :shock:

I'm still alive, just not play rs atm

So can anybody tell me what sort of stuff I've missed out on? I've been reading the updates but not really keeping up with them, can someone give me a basic run down of whats happened inthe last 6 months? I'm thinking of playing a bit.

I'm going to try to limit myself this time, not try to rush things and just have some fun.

6 Months, basic, wow. No. :twss:

LOL, the past 6 months have been pretty eventful, I suggest looking through the updates archive in case I miss anything important. Well, besides the more recent updates of the new Corporal monster thingy (which looks like hard work) there's been a multitude of quests, mini-games, and price changes o.O

Party hats continued to fall, epically. As did many other items such as godswords, barrows sets etc.

Recent quests include the Summer quests (which i recommend) and a few others (all fired up, again, I recommend).

Minigames, off the top of my head I can think of the Runecrafting guild, not sure if that's 6 months or older, but yeah. It's good fun with nice new outfit rewards. There's also distractions and diversions, not too sure about that - something about star gazing. There's also the Circus, a great update with a great reward. The ringmaster outfit is extremely sought after, and you wont have any trouble getting it with your stats ;)

Clan wars was changed so it was more PvP focused, allowing people to PK items etc.

Graphics, the new update was followed by a resizable window update, one which is good but had a downside. Every time I click on the translucent parts of the interface, it clicks through - and my character goes running off in crazy directions :wall:

Lumbridge player diary, this is quite far back, but also worth mentioning, the reward isn't great, but I still recommend doing it for future use :P

There's also item-lending and bank updates, quite far back also, but made a massive difference to the game :D

That's pretty much as far back as May, and as far back as I can remember :mrgreen:

Hey wakka, am I on your friends list? I went into your CC and saw a smiley face :o

also do the diaries! you might like the lumby one :geek:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

For those that haven't noticed, I've returned to the whimsical world of Runescape <3: . I've come back with a strange fiery passion to finish my runecrafting so that is what I'm working on currently. If I get bored with it I might get sidetracked but for now I'm sticking with it. Saving money for various other skills. I'll be updating my blog as I always have and hope that people will read it as they have in the past and of course leave me comments to read everyday. I don't play quite as much as I use to but when I have the time I'm on.

Nice to see you back, good luck with the rest of those 99s.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence