~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw, only once, New Years Eve, probably the best night of the break, other then that just alot of hanging out and sleeping in strange places haha, probably have some pictures up eventually once my friend sends some to me.

Haha oookayyyy, I believe you. Sleeping in strange places can either be really interesting & fun or really awkward & discomforting. Hopefully your experiences were the first one. Luckily my friend's house is always open to our friends (we call it the bro-zone and his car the bro-dozer hehehe, all use of the word "bro" is sarcastic, mind you).

I'll watch for those pics ;)

I noticed you said u like metal bands :P :P have you heard any Ill Nino? If you havent may i recomend u listen to this :)

EDIT: listen to this one first :P might ease ya into it :wink:

best metal band live period :wink: .

227545.png

~aus troopa 2~retired~90 whips dropped at quit party~ Gf Runescape Gf jagex life pawned u in the end;)~

naw, only once, New Years Eve, probably the best night of the break, other then that just alot of hanging out and sleeping in strange places haha, probably have some pictures up eventually once my friend sends some to me.

Haha oookayyyy, I believe you. Sleeping in strange places can either be really interesting & fun or really awkward & discomforting. Hopefully your experiences were the first one. Luckily my friend's house is always open to our friends (we call it the bro-zone and his car the bro-dozer hehehe, all use of the word "bro" is sarcastic, mind you).

I'll watch for those pics ;)

sort of both, they were ackward and discomforting but they make for great stories and I've slept in much worse places (in a cabin out in the woods in 20 degrees with no heat or Jackets in a wooden chair)

I noticed you said u like metal bands :P :P have you heard any Ill Nino? If you havent may i recomend u listen to this :)

EDIT: listen to this one first :P might ease ya into it :wink:

best metal band live period :wink: .

Yea, I know Ill Nino, dont listen to them a whole ton but I do have one album.

My best friends girlfriend uploaded some pics on facebook...but I'm not sure if they are TIF friendly haha so I will refrain from posting (I didn't know she took some of those :shock: )

I'm not sure when I'll be back on, just real busy right now and don't feel in the mood to play.

My best friends girlfriend uploaded some pics on facebook...but I'm not sure if they are TIF friendly haha so I will refrain from posting (I didn't know she took some of those :shock: )

I'm not sure when I'll be back on, just real busy right now and don't feel in the mood to play.

Haha, I know how that goes (with the pics). Mostly just because I ALWAYS take terrible pictures: even when I'm completely sober I look like I'm stoned in pictures... I don't know why... maybe I always look like that and just don't noticed :ohnoes:

Ya, it's understandable. I'm terrible with games; I'll be obsessed one week, hear a comment from a friend about something, and somehow I'll connect it back to the game (almost always Runescape) and decide I really don't like the game very much. Then, 4 months later, voila. (My friends don't intentionally do that; in fact, I'm probably the only kid at my school who still remembers [from like 6th grade hehehe] that Runescape exists, let alone plays it.)

Oh yeah, and if you haven't already, listen to Between the Buried and Me. Phenomenal.

Haha, I know how that goes (with the pics). Mostly just because I ALWAYS take terrible pictures: even when I'm completely sober I look like I'm stoned in pictures... I don't know why... maybe I always look like that and just don't noticed :ohnoes:

Ya, it's understandable. I'm terrible with games; I'll be obsessed one week, hear a comment from a friend about something, and somehow I'll connect it back to the game (almost always Runescape) and decide I really don't like the game very much. Then, 4 months later, voila. (My friends don't intentionally do that; in fact, I'm probably the only kid at my school who still remembers [from like 6th grade hehehe] that Runescape exists, let alone plays it.)

Oh yeah, and if you haven't already, listen to Between the Buried and Me. Phenomenal.

Colors is my favorite album ever ::'

I'm not concerned with how I looked in the pictures, they are just taken at times I wasn't expecting a picture to be taken haha, but I still like em.

Add me on I--Am-Rak--I
I will as soon as I..login lol

dude........really need to work on getting something done so everyone will start posting on your blog again. :shame:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

I think it's funny how alike you and Krille900 is. You both are maxed out combat and the overall-difference between you is 6 levels. You both have 14 99's - 12 of which you share, and you both have 85 Herblore.

Good luck on the 99 Smithing :)

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Not really metal, but have you heard any "Rise against"? They're my favourite band, and have some great songs thst you might want to give a try. From your tastes I'd reccomend ready to fall to start you off. :)

Also, I've seen you smithing once or twice, like when me and shey came so she could help me smith my GS Blade. Still working on that hilt and my first 99 though. Although I do have 99 FM banked due to my friend Kris C6 quitting and giving me his log collection, and then me buying a few more and some other notable donations. Once I've got 99 FM, I'm gonna get ZGS with money from 99 fishing, then I'll probably start following the order in your guide. Rather long winded that, wasn't it? :P

Anyway, you are a great inspiration so keep up the good work! Oh, and if you wanna talk more add me. :P Not at all tactful, am I?

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Wakka's being anti-runescape social. RS>RL. 3
yea lol, their's no time to play, I was home for about 3 hours total over the weekend, I'm out all the time now and I'm really enjoying it. Probably will end up canceling my membership for a little while until I've got time to play because right now their is none. I've got time to go to the gym now and work a bit more so I have money for gas and such. No need to keep it bumped, I'll bump it when I feel like getting on.