~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awsomelyleet.jpg

awsomethread.jpg

=D> :mrgreen: :-w \' :ohnoes: :thumbsup: :anxious: :shock:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Hey, first of all, thanks for helping me out.

Second: Happy new year, hope this year brings you a nice balance between the real life and runescape. Not much worries, and great friends

Take care,

Airless

why do all my pics always seem to wind up at the bottom of a page and produce no lols? :-s

:cry:

pg 3,

everyone hates you :XD:

:ohnoes:

cept me and skate <3:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

RL is pretty awsome sometimes isnt it!?

just,.......not with a wheelchair(soon to be crutches)

pg 4! watanoobnoob

this is what you get for not playing RS :boohoo:

aber wir lieben dich! <3:

Ur not the 1 who made those covers?

Whoops... :oops:

but search azb24 on youtube

I swear thats you! ...or is it?

Ah well... good job! :-w

Not me, doesnt even look like me lol (as far as I can tell)

Thanks for keeping the blog bumped, I dunno when I'll be back on lol, Just very busy, I've been running off like 4 hours of sleep every night this week it was alot of fun, good times and bad times, overall great holiday :D

haha thanks for keeping me bumped...

I just don't really have time to play, I've been busy everyday this week pretty much, life is busy and oh so much fun right now :D

I think what he's getting at, everybody, is he is getting shwasted with his bros.

Nah, just kidding. It's been like 3 weeks since I last checked these blogs, and of course you've managed to get 99 farming and some pics up. Nice rl pictures! (I don't know what else to say, being a guy, without being a bit creepy)

I just don't really have time to play, I've been busy everyday this week pretty much, life is busy and oh so much fun right now :D

I think what he's getting at, everybody, is he is getting shwasted with his bros.

Nah, just kidding. It's been like 3 weeks since I last checked these blogs, and of course you've managed to get 99 farming and some pics up. Nice rl pictures! (I don't know what else to say, being a guy, without being a bit creepy)

naw, only once, New Years Eve, probably the best night of the break, other then that just alot of hanging out and sleeping in strange places haha, probably have some pictures up eventually once my friend sends some to me.

naw, only once, New Years Eve, probably the best night of the break, other then that just alot of hanging out and sleeping in strange places haha, probably have some pictures up eventually once my friend sends some to me.

i hate sleeping in strange places