~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure you stop failing at level 70 but we should leave the question to Wakka to answer as he is the master Agilitier :bowsdownbeforewakka:
everything he said was true. 75 for not failing.

When is Ape Atoll more efficient than other courses? Is it more efficient from 48+, or is it closer to 65 or so?

I used Werewolves (haven't bothered to do MM and didn't like wilderness) until 70 (current level), so should I do Monkey Madness before I train more or use somewhere else until 75?

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Im pretty sure you stop failing at level 70 but we should leave the question to Wakka to answer as he is the master Agilitier :bowsdownbeforewakka:
everything he said was true. 75 for not failing.

When is Ape Atoll more efficient than other courses? Is it more efficient from 48+, or is it closer to 65 or so?

I used Werewolves (haven't bothered to do MM and didn't like wilderness) until 70 (current level), so should I do Monkey Madness before I train more or use somewhere else until 75?

you can start at 70.

Since this is a blog, I think I'll write about my daily activities in post form (instead of making my first page larger than it already is). I'll do these on days where I play a lot and not on days where I had school and only got like an hour or 2 in (unless something happens).

Today was very eventful. I'm closing in on 95 agility and will hopefully get that tomorrow. I also met Lollypopx2 at ape atoll. She is a pretty high level and was very very nice. I befriended her and spoke with her for a lot of my training today.

I went to Empror1's 99 construction party. That was pretty awesome. I've never seen so much spam before :P .

I found out about Metal Heart6 being scammed out of 182m. I think thats totally sad and low! I was once friends with the person who scammed him. I hate scammers with a passion and am proud that people know they can trust me. I cherish that trust and reputation more then anything else in this game. Knowing that, if anything else, tip.it will be that one great place to find wonderful, trustworthy, friendly people. Hurray for tip.it :)

That's about all I have to say about today. Was a very interesting day as a monkey :XD:

:shock: 94 Agility! Gratz Man! Keep goin, Your doin great!

EDIT: Also sorta sad that Metal Heart6 got scammed :(, I hate scammers :evil:.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Yea, I was sad to hear Metal got scammed. Cause I used to know the person who scammed him, too.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Goodluck man, you're going strong, i'm sure you can make it !!

If you need any help just pm me !! I'll be looking in my messy bank if I got some skilling materials for you.. It won't be much but every bit helps, no ? ::'

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

95agilitylb0.png

Houston we are closing in on the target :twisted:

not much to say about today. I have 4 tests this week <.< . One of which (Geometry) is tomorrow. I need to go study for that. I probably wont be on much tomorrow either because I have two tests for Wednesday.

=D>

Congrats on 95 agility!

Tests soon? That sounds fun.

If I remember correctly, though, you said that next week you have off school. I expect you to get to 99 that week. You're good enough to; I'm sure that you can.

What skill(s) do you plan on working on next? I could tell you what I'd work on next, but you probably know better than me. Given your comment on your rune mining guide, I'm very curious to know what you're going to work on next.

Or is that top secret and us mere mortals aren't supposed to know? :?:

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

=D>

Congrats on 95 agility!

Tests soon? That sounds fun.

If I remember correctly, though, you said that next week you have off school. I expect you to get to 99 that week. You're good enough to; I'm sure that you can.

What skill(s) do you plan on working on next? I could tell you what I'd work on next, but you probably know better than me. Given your comment on your rune mining guide, I'm very curious to know what you're going to work on next.

Or is that top secret and us mere mortals aren't supposed to know? :?:

:twisted: :twisted:

in other news...I had a pretty bad day so I'm glad to be home. Not only did we have professional dress day at school (urg..) but I failed my geometry test. It wasn't due to lack of understanding of the material, it was just that the test was WAY TOO LONG! I don't think half the class finished it. The first person to finish, and smartest kid in the class, finished 5 minutes before the end of class. It was so frustrating because most of it wasn't that hard but took a long time to do without a calculator. I hate school <.< . Wont be on alot today, another 2 tests tomarrow :evil:

Should get 99 next week depending on if I go a lot of places. Two of my friends are going to drive to Mexico!??! from Georgia...and they want me to go....but I said I wasn't going too. The scary part is that I think they are serious :lol: . I don't know why they would want to go there, its way over 24 hours of driving. Plus one of them doesn't have a passport, border patrol will 0wn him :XD: .

thats all I have to say for now. Thanks for the comments dudes and dudets (sp?).

woot, 95 agil, i have an uber haxz0r plan that will get you 99 agility +1-2 more :shock:

ok, first, get a laptop with wireless internet connection or something and absolutely no lag... then, get all the food ready for maybe 6 meals (breakfast, lunch, supper x2) ok, get a good 18 hours of sleep, go into the bathroom, and play for 48 hours straight. Note: you'll probably need energy drinks...

Yayyyyyy...

woot, 95 agil, i have an uber haxz0r plan that will get you 99 agility +1-2 more :shock:

ok, first, get a laptop with wireless internet connection or something and absolutely no lag... then, get all the food ready for maybe 6 meals (breakfast, lunch, supper x2) ok, get a good 18 hours of sleep, go into the bathroom, and play for 48 hours straight. Note: you'll probably need energy drinks...

I did this before :anxious: accept it was in my basement :anxious: (I'm serious)

Profesional dress day? What's that?
I go to a private school. and once a month they make us dress up in ties and stuff for no apparent reason. It's annoying but at least we don't have to do it all the time.

I go to a private school too, but we have to wear a tie every day. Breathing is somewhat like this: *GASP* Can't.... breath....tie..*cough* choking *GASP* pant, pant, wheez wheez, die, die

jjroxlu7.jpg

Profesional dress day? What's that?
I go to a private school. and once a month they make us dress up in ties and stuff for no apparent reason. It's annoying but at least we don't have to do it all the time.

I go to a private school too, but we have to wear a tie every day. Breathing is somewhat like this: *GASP* Can't.... breath....tie..*cough* choking *GASP* pant, pant, wheez wheez, die, die

Looks like someone needs a bigger shirt. :D

Good luck on the agility, Wakka! I'm doing the same thing, but happen to be a bit behind you. :?

Astaroth51.png

signc6.png