~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

I'll do a new bank pic every few months. they take a long time to do anyway.

considering that your bank picture is over a year old (according to what you wrote on the fornt page) it looks like its about time for a new one :P

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice, icould never get 99 slayer, even though its fun, its just to long!

IMO, i don't think slayer is that long. Considering that you'll get 5 99s out of it, and 6 if you count slayer itself, plus 170levels or more in the items you get.

Not long? Unless you no-life it getting 350k xp a day then yes it's not that long. As far as my own experience, I've been working on Slayer for a year and a half now, and I'm close to 96. My xp range varied from 15k-100k xp daily. But then again, I have a life and I enjoy doing Slayer not hardcore.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Very Nice, icould never get 99 slayer, even though its fun, its just to long!

IMO, i don't think slayer is that long. Considering that you'll get 5 99s out of it, and 6 if you count slayer itself, plus 170levels or more in the items you get.

Not long? Unless you no-life it getting 350k xp a day then yes it's not that long. As far as my own experience, I've been working on Slayer for a year and a half now, and I'm close to 96. My xp range varied from 15k-100k xp daily. But then again, I have a life and I enjoy doing Slayer not hardcore.

^^ Your like me... Cept I'm only 72 slayer :XD:

My exp varies from 20k-100k a week though as I dont play much at all.

For me 99 slayer would take a LONG time.

newsignature1fs8.png

I'll do a new bank pic every few months. they take a long time to do anyway.

considering that your bank picture is over a year old (according to what you wrote on the fornt page) it looks like its about time for a new one :P

I posted a bank pic thats no more than 2 months old...

EDIT: had the wrong date, should have been april 1st, 2007...not 2006 :oops:

how are there so many views on this thread? :-s

auto clicking ::'

I meant slayer was short considering you did slayer for a year, you got 99 slayer along with 5 other 99s, and a few other lvls.

one year is 12 months.

6 99s in one year, is not that bad?

fishing, fly fishing i have heard takes one month to 3 months.

wcing was 2-3months.

mining to 99 is 3 months.

Thats only 7-9 months, with only 5 or 3 months left to get some more 99s.

So in one year, get 6 99s? OR get 4?

I do not know if it is one year no lifing on slayer to 99 or not. All that is hypethetical(sp?), but my point can be seen, or where i was coming from.

how are there so many views on this thread? :-s

auto clicking ::'

I meant slayer was short considering you did slayer for a year, you got 99 slayer along with 5 other 99s, and a few other lvls.

one year is 12 months.

6 99s in one year, is not that bad?

fishing, fly fishing i have heard takes one month to 3 months.

wcing was 2-3months.

mining to 99 is 3 months.

Thats only 7-9 months, with only 5 or 3 months left to get some more 99s.

So in one year, get 6 99s? OR get 4?

I do not know if it is one year no lifing on slayer to 99 or not. All that is hypethetical(sp?), but my point can be seen, or where i was coming from.

you're 99 counts are way off. I would have to try not to 99 in order to get any of those in 3 months. thats not much playing time, even for the leisure players. 1 month is average for a hard skill (with acception of slayer and farming). 2 months is tops for any skill but those 2, anything over just means you have a short attention span and can't train the same skill for very long. But since people switch skills around alot thats why. If you focus on a single skill for a month you'd be surprised how fast you can go.

basically, if you have the goal of 99 in you're head, it will not take you 3 months to achieve any of those as long as you stick to it.

You're probably all wondering, why is the post count reset?

it's a bit of a long story. I was attempting to figure out how someone was able to get my views all the way up to 750k so I did some investigating, i finally found something I thought would do it so I tested it out to see if it would work. Apparently, it did, because after about a minute my blog was deleted and I received a pm from an admin saying that I had been caught reloading 255 times in a row to boost my views and that my blog was deleted. I freaked out and sent several sincere apologies to the admins. Eventually it was sorted out and the culprit was discovered, my post count has been reset and my blog restored.

That was very scary :ohnoes:

Wakka got owned :XD:

But over 2k replies and 50 views still beats my whopping 40 replies and 400 views...

Good luck slayering, you've got your levels way faster than me lol. :shock:

Fletching and Magic up next? or hunter maybe :wink:

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

You're probably all wondering, why is the post count reset?

it's a bit of a long story. I was attempting to figure out how someone was able to get my views all the way up to 750k so I did some investigating, i finally found something I thought would do it so I tested it out to see if it would work. Apparently, it did, because after about a minute my blog was deleted and I received a pm from an admin saying that I had been caught reloading 255 times in a row to boost my views and that my blog was deleted. I freaked out and sent several sincere apologies to the admins. Eventually it was sorted out and the culprit was discovered, my post count has been reset and my blog restored.

That was very scary :ohnoes:

thats really odd...if it wasnt you doing it...(well untill you tested something out and got caught :XD: ) then why would whomever have been wanting to get your post count up so high? Were their intentions by it good or bad i wonder :-k

Anyways, i think its safe to say that you had prolly the record for the most amount of views on your thread.

Now that that records gone you hold another one in its place....highest post count to previews ratio \'

:lol: Anyways Congrats on 98 and best of luck on that last little bit over 1million exp...(i wish i was that close :oops: )

~DRUM

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I know who it is now but I'm not going to name any names, it is a friend of mine and they only had good intentions from doing so, it was not anything that was meant to harm, he has apologized and isn't going to be doing it anymore. I refuse to name the admin or the player because I don't want it to blow up into something that it's not. if either want to come forward on their own and say thats ok but I wont. Hopefully, you'll understand.

I know who it is now but I'm not going to name any names, it is a friend of mine and they only had good intentions from doing so, it was not anything that was meant to harm, he has apologized and isn't going to be doing it anymore. I refuse to name the admin or the player because I don't want it to blow up into something that it's not. if either want to come forward on their own and say thats ok but I wont. Hopefully, you'll understand.

Can I guess, is it 21nafdrol?

Off Topic: What happened to all the draynor sigs? Everybody's sig is gone, now I have to make an original one. *Shudders*

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Off Topic: What happened to all the draynor sigs? Everybody's sig is gone, now I have to make an original one. *Shudders*

I'm not going to say, already stated that.

Draynor.net is having issues with them, they are currently working on fixing them, it says so on they're forum.

Wow!! nearly 9 99's!! Last time I checked it was only 6, you are sooo fast!! Anyway, gratz on everything, and that's an ownage bank btw!!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Wakka you must have a HUGE party for 99 slayer and give me all your whips and runeboots THANKS!

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

I'm not going to say, already stated that.

Draynor.net is having issues with them, they are currently working on fixing them, it says so on they're forum.

Mkay, I've to respect that.

Good to know about the stats too, I already worried Jagex banned them somehow.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif