Top 100 Runescape Combatants!

Kingleonardo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do they all have 99 att 99 def and 99 str and 99hp?

because you dont mention them anywhere...

and if they have those stats above, why do you mention the ranged and magic then? i mean, if you have 99att 99def and 99str, ur 99 magic and prayer wont affect you, do they?

• 3 weeks later...
the new lvl 120s are mostly huge noobs with no lifes who just came into view playing rs2 like crazy since its so easy to lvl in hey i could be up there if i didnt have a life :oops:

thats the most stupid comment ive read for a while.

Nice list, but I believe Samanthanz is level 126 combat since a few days ago though. :)

About the person who said 120's have no life, I have something to say to you:

When you first start to play RS, you agree that level 126 is your ultimate goal even if you think you won't make it. The "no life" excuse arises when you find out level 126 takes much longer than expected to level up to, but there was a time you wanted to be that high even if you don't remember.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

LMAO LegendaryRaver3, how many u really know on that list. I can say I know half of the list either by name, known them for shorter or longer period or bec. we have trained together. They have played around 2,5 years or more.

Just compare this list with Lvl 110 List for Runescape.com [25/7/03]

http://www.rsinn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=762

and even the earlier one

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/rshistory/lvl100.html

the new lvl 120s are mostly huge noobs with no lifes who just came into view playing rs2 like crazy since its so easy to lvl in hey i could be up there if i didnt have a life :oops:

agree that its the most stupid comment ever made if u say lvl 120's+ have no life and if u had no life u cud get that high why dont u do it if its that easy there would be over 1k players having 126 combat and why dont u mention zezima? hes almost at 1860+ total and hes in college right now ure just a sad jealous noob

i agree, dont be a jealous little [bleep], my brother wjadeclan1 is 121 and hes in the airforce plus balances courses-school kthkzowned

and my friend levi to hott, 123 works so hard in real life

so dont post if u dont know the real story :roll:

Congrats to the top 100 ....hope to join you soon. And as for the idiot bleating the "no-life" tune, well from my experience 120+ players don't usually respond, mainly because they've heard all that rubbish before. They've chosen to put a lot of effort into rs, and in most cases they apply the same amount of effort and determination in real life. I've made 120+, because I enjoy rs, and yet I haven't compromised both my scholastic and social life.

Making the 'no-life' comment, suggests to me that either,,

a. you are very young and yet to develop any social life skills

b. have an inferiority complex

c. just plain stupid

i agree, dont be a jealous little *, my brother wjadeclan1 is 121 and hes in the airforce plus balances courses-school kthkzowned

and my friend levi to hott, 123 works so hard in real life

so dont post if u dont know the real story :roll:

levi ha skilled 825k pit scorpions!

anywya, neat list, gj everyone, and i know a top 10er who does fine in school and sports and is sitll up there, rs2 its fairly easy to do well to 'not' no life it and still be pretty good, except for me, cuz im a slacker in game, ill never be 'good' in rs :lol:

Guest Dreamlove

Mandate1989 -

Combat 123

79 Prayer

83 Magic

96 Ranged

he deserves to be up there :wink:

• 1 year later...