Powerful Names

andufusthebronze

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, name is decided. but apinagez has made it very clear that he and apparently the whole off topic people hate me so, I doubt I'll be posting here again. So I guess this is goodbye... for now. but here it is apinagez. I give up, you win. I'm leaving. Just know that things you find funny can hurt

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Guest AshKaYu
well, name is decided. but apinagez has made it very clear that he and apparently the whole off topic people hate me so, I doubt I'll be posting here again. So I guess this is goodbye... for now. but here it is apinagez. I give up, you win. I'm leaving. Just know that things you find funny can hurt

Bah, Apinagez hates me too, but Im not going to bloody leave. My goal is too stay here and make his offtopic a living hell :twisted:

ashkayu has inspired me to stay! so I'm just going to ignore apinagez

from now on.

Welcome to the club! :P

Just kidding, apinagez. You know we love you.

As for the villian name, how about this.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

ashkayu has inspired me to stay! so I'm just going to ignore apinagez

from now on.

Way to get my hopes up there.

Jerk :(

Just out of curiosity, why do you dislike each other so much?

He posted a thread about his mom hating him. Me, despaxes, cad and deloria made fun the hell out of him and now he is obsessed about me.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

He posted a thread about his mom hating him. Me, despaxes, cad and deloria made fun the hell out of him and now he is obsessed about me.

and, Its for a book I'm writing. If you had read the entire first post you would know, which you obviously didn't.

and the reason I am "obsessed" about you is because your the one who is carrying it on. They are personal attacks, and very harmful.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Something that starts with "X" is always cool and evil...

For example:

- Xavier

- Xerxes

- Xylophone :-s

Maybe something with weird spelling.

- Tyrael

- Humpty Pumpkin

- Fredkkggswe (the kkggswe are silent letters)

haloshotintheheadgh2.jpg

You are now dead, after the tone please press 3....BEEEP

and, Its for a book I'm writing. If you had read the entire first post you would know, which you obviously didn't.

and the reason I am "obsessed" about you is because your the one who is carrying it on. They are personal attacks, and very harmful.

Yeah, words can cut a lot deeper than a machete. :(

knkcopy.jpg

Yeah, words can cut a lot deeper than a machete. :(

lol, I'm up for a laugh about it, its solved now. but not going that far. and cadbury how do you and deloria always make me laugh? \'

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Just use something really flat and normal.

"They call him the sand spider"

"why?"

"probably because it sounds scary"

"..."

"..."

That's what you do :thumbsup:

pick a defining charateristic - "killer" or something similar. Translate it into an ancients language of your choice (Hebrew - ratsach for example) and then try translating it back (it is unlikley to have exactly the same connotations as the word you originaly chose), giving you another word (he who kills unrighteously), then switch that into german or latin, and take the final word. German and northern laguages have a very good feral tone, especialy the norse languages.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Efficio Malum is latin for "to do evil"

You could keep it like that or make an anagram such as "Calum Imofief"

vir quisnam trado malum , means "man who commits evil" so there's a chance for some decent anagrams

Theres some suggestions ::'