Blog to 99 cowardness err I mean Range,hp and attack. 80/99

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, cowardness- I mean ranged, is hawt. Good luck, I want that cape too!

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

erkid"]:o Good luck at fire gaints. Or you could be a pc noob and be done way faster..(don't)

Thats what Bflinity1 suggested, no way though

Hmmmph

There's a reason people suggest it lol. But heck, you'll have more fun this way I guess(mainly cos it takes so much longer)

Anyways, good luck

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Wow! You're moving pretty quick there, soon you'll better range and slayer than me (never!!!). And to think I said that you wouldn't get a dragon drop at fire giants (assuming it was there), well, you proved me wrong anyway! Keep going my friend and you'll go far. How about you race morphiar to 85 slayer? Although he is sorta power training it, but he was hacked a bit back and doesn't have much stuff, so it could even out and be a good race :P Good luck!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Wow! You're moving pretty quick there, soon you'll better range and slayer than me (never!!!). And to think I said that you wouldn't get a dragon drop at fire giants (assuming it was there), well, you proved me wrong anyway! Keep going my friend and you'll go far. How about you race morphiar to 85 slayer? Although he is sorta power training it, but he was hacked a bit back and doesn't have much stuff, so it could even out and be a good race :P Good luck!

Nah racing Robert Rdam, he thinks he can get 99 hunter and cooking before I get 99 range and 85 slayer.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Gl on your goal :thumbsup:

Ranged cape lks gd \'

Though ppl should learn to tell the difference between that and fletching cape #-o #-o

If anyone done that I would personally hunt them down and gut them in real life, then add to ignore list.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198