F2p Mage Proposal *Read it now!* 105 supporters!!!!

Komodoman360

4. f2p doesn't pay, so they don't deserve anything.

Apart from being just plain rude, there is a rebuttle to this. f2p pays a lot more than you think, there's like 500k+ in players out there, about 35-60% are p2p. Thats about 175,000-300,000, but 40-65% are f2p, that's 200,000-325,000. That's a lot of people to ignore, and f2p pays in a way too. Ads. Jagex also gets paid by ad companies when they put advertisement banners out, and i think that they get paid like 1/2 a cent for every person that clicks on an add. There's a lot of people viewing those banners, especially if even 1/8 of them click on the banner.

I remeber some post that did the equvilent of each F2P with the ads, compared to P2P members paying to see how much money JAGEX got. 75 F2P members are equvilent to 27 P2P members.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 other people :thumbsup:

bump!

IMO, F2P it's a good and bad idea for that new armour stuff...

All the advantages are F2P only, because the only decent, affordable mage gear for p2p is like mystic, if f2p gets mystic, who's going to pay 1m for ahrims? Ahrim's is too expensive to solo with, and most p2pers solo.

The "new spell list" stuff won't work. There's already lunar, ancients and modern, more powerful spells won't further aid in the decline of the use of modern magic, because right now, the only useful spell for Modern is TB. Speaking for myself, i solo with ancients, ice blitz, dds specs, range, dead.

If a new magic set comes, it would be pointless to spend hours doing Des Tres...

honestly, if you or your parents or whoever does your financial things can afford a computer, then i doubt they can't afford members. And if they won't pay for it, go find a new game.

IMO, F2P it's a good and bad idea for that new armour stuff...

All the advantages are F2P only, because the only decent, affordable mage gear for p2p is like mystic, if f2p gets mystic, who's going to pay 1m for ahrims? Ahrim's is too expensive to solo with, and most p2pers solo.

The "new spell list" stuff won't work. There's already lunar, ancients and modern, more powerful spells won't further aid in the decline of the use of modern magic, because right now, the only useful spell for Modern is TB. Speaking for myself, i solo with ancients, ice blitz, dds specs, range, dead.

If a new magic set comes, it would be pointless to spend hours doing Des Tres...

honestly, if you or your parents or whoever does your financial things can afford a computer, then i doubt they can't afford members. And if they won't pay for it, go find a new game.

I tried to make heads or tails of your post but it seems like you started to type one thing then another idea popped into.... O look! a butterfly

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

i must agree with this, f2p mage is underpowered atm i sudgest the robes that that wizard minzgog guy (whatever his name is) at the top of the wizards tower is wearing, become droppable by a lv 40-50 mage warrior, of course theres no hat but the robes would look nice, and seeing members could get them im sure there might not be a argument... also with the magic thing, that elemental spell sounds good so far, not to powerfull, but still good in F2P and if any1 says "no use for DT or what not" i say, stop whining, it will still be strong =; .....support penguins! ::'

Popoto.~<3

Before he says it, BUMP

Thank you all for your support and suggestions, I will continue to try and update the suggestion as time goes on, but I also come with a request, anyone with ideas on how to improve the mage robes design i created, please post it, I'm going to make an update in the next few days, but want to be open to other possibilities.

Komodoman360

sigs066.gifLUIGI IS AWESOME

supportrobesze8.png

Thank you all for your support and suggestions, I will continue to try and update the suggestion as time goes on, but I also come with a request, anyone with ideas on how to improve the mage robes design i created, please post it, I'm going to make an update in the next few days, but want to be open to other possibilities.

Komodoman360

First, you can delete the white space in the black mage robes pic.

First, you can delete the white space in the black mage robes pic.

Yes, and also try to go and get an inventory picture of what they could look like. O:)

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I can't get the first done, photobucket has it as a signature, so I'll update that once I figure it out. The second is harder to do, so I'll have to take a while to finish that, because I don't have photo shop, and I need to figure out what they'd look like in the armor display, and it didn't take as long to do the editing on the mage robes that I created, so I'll be putting in the new image shortly.

Komodoman360

supportrobesze8.png

Firebird75 wrote:

I say to quit whining and to wear shade

How does that fix anything??

1. This is about the inbalance in the f2p combat triangle, not whatever you thought it was about, so please read the opening post before opening your mouth, you only make yourself look worse if you don't

2. Does shade even give a bonus other than prayer? I think not

3. Stop spamming, that's a bad way to boost your post count

4. Contribute something of value, not just flaming and complaining

Thank You

supportrobesze8.png

I agree, put me on support list. And to person 2 posts above me shade robes are pathetic for mage robes and doesn't help the triangle unbalances.

Don't say you have bad spriting abilities becasue you don't have photoshop. I'll make some better ones for you if I get the time.

I will summon the toads of doom and control the world! Mwuahahaha!