Friends lists in alphabetical order (19+ supporters!)

scruffyo99

I find, that sometimes, you wish to delete a friend from your friends list or just find their name on your friends list (or ignore list). My suggestion is to have both your friends list and ignore list in alphabetical order, except that the people that are online, who are at the top like always, and those names are all alphabetized. I feel it would be simpler for people from Runescape to have an alphabetized friends list and ignore list, as it would make finding people's names easier. Of course you can always just use "Delete" and write in a person's name, but you don't always remember their correct username.

For those thinking about the people who have only numbers\have numbers in the name the lists will be able to become in numerical order as well as alphabetical.

Also, with this idea, you can change your friends list back and forth from two different modes. The first mode would be as they already are, in order from which you added your friends. You would be able to have an option to change the list of names to numerical order. If you were to change to numerical, you can always change it back and there would be no harm done to what happened to the order in which you added your friends.

To change your friends list back, you would talk to a new NPC in lumbridge explaining about friends lists, who will change your friends list back and forth for free. This NPC would tell practically everything you need to know about friends lists, (I know that monk in tutorial does something like this, but this NPC would have a little more to him) such as telling players that when a player gets on your nerves, put him on your ignore list and stuff like that.

Yes, it would be the same setup of:

Green

Yellow

Red

The only difference would be that they are alphabetized and numericalized (i know, thats probably not a word)

Support list (currently 19!):

Kinggabe

Penguingeek3

Da_Guru_123

Harrington

Shadowcheval

Vurtualruler98

Freesia

Doomy

Aoe325

Jemathonical

Zaaps1

[bleep]erkid

Armourboy05

Foofoomagoo

Waffle326

Prankster_King

Hatebringer

Xsavi_x4

Chad197

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?

Green people would still be on top, yellow people (Hehe...Asians, :lol:...) would be under green and red at the bottom. Except alphabetical order for each. I think that's what you mean...If it is, I support.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

They are already in alphabetic order... When you login, They are... But after someone's logged out, They come at the top of the offliner's.

No, they are not in alphabetical order, I just logged into Runescape and they are not. nor are on the online people's names. I think currently.. All of the names are random, I do not see any kind of sorting between the offline people.

The offline names are organized in the order that you added them to the list. The online (green first, then yellow) are in order of who logged on first. If they were on before you, the order depends on what place they had on your friends list.

Oh, and I support.

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!

The names at the top at the in order of the time you add them, starting from the first friend that got into your list :wink:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Yeah that would help!

Maybe if the friends online were in numerical order though.

What do you mean by numerical order?

Yes, what do you mean by numberical order?

Yeah that would help!

Maybe if the friends online were in numerical order though.

What do you mean by numerical order?

Yes, what do you mean by numberical order?

Probably means that if you have to friends, "31415926" and "5358979", the guy named "31415926" would go first.

Anyways, I already added my support, but I'd like to make one more comment. The thing about the first person you added...Is really cool...At least to me. Now I can figure out who was my first friend...(I've always wondered why some guys are always at the bottom, while others are always at the top. I have my answer now.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Hm, that gives me an idea of what you're point of view is. I'll add it to my first post. You will be able to choose if its from order you added the people or numerical order, so you don't lose the order you added the people.

Green people would still be on top, yellow people (Hehe...Asians, :lol:...)

WOOT! Asian Sensation!

Anyway sounds good, ill support. Very pratical.

Bump, this topic hasnt been posted on in a few days and had just about reached the 3rd page of these forums. Also, I added chronological order to this, as there are some people who have usernames of just numbers.

• 2 weeks later...