@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

Perhaps it should be moved to a branch off of the Servants Guild. With a sperate door to enter it and a Ladder to a Dungeon with the dragons. Also a good idea would be to up the level. To about lvl 60 or 65 beause 50 is to easy to achieve. I'm only at lvl 45 myself now. Thats my suggestion for now. I GTG will post more l8er.

Yeah, I'm thinking of moving it underground :)

Harrington.gif

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it should be moved to a branch off of the Servants Guild. With a sperate door to enter it and a Ladder to a Dungeon with the dragons. Also a good idea would be to up the level. To about lvl 60 or 65 beause 50 is to easy to achieve. I'm only at lvl 45 myself now. Thats my suggestion for now. I GTG will post more l8er.

the requirement is still 60... and don't change it harrington :pray:

just to say it again though.......MOVE IT TO KELDAGRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Not, Then =;

Count me in. Great post and well reasoned.

Couple of comments:

it may sound farfetched but i'd like the guild to be in Keldagrim

~currently theres no guild anywhere near keldagrim (unless you include the mining guild but even that is a cartride away)

~it has great architecture like the giant statue

~it has a bank :P

~it has a lil to do with construction (the mason)

~dwarf's are supposed to be awesome builders

I hoped I'd be the first to suggest this as I think it a grand idea. :(

Keldagrim would tie in the dragons too. Dwarves and dragons tend to occupy roughly the same space after all - maybe a mini-dungeon beneath the guild?

As for the tree 'problem'...well the dwarves do have an excellent transportation system in place - mining trucks, and then there's the river too: that must go somewhere surely?

Your idea could incorporate an at-surface dwarf station that buys logs off players and transports them underground. Now this would need some extra reasoning as dwarves tend to build from stone rather than timber, but [garden tool]-hum.

I would also like to see player-owned market stalls in the guild forecourt (open to non-guild members) where we could sell those surplus bits of furniture.

As for glass - well, there is the possibility of forging obsidian glass from magma deep underground (fanciful), or just using wood ash (medieval glass used potash which is derived from wood ash [rather than the in-game soda-ash, which is not really used for glass-making] ). So (in order to avoid upsetting the balance with rarity of seaweed) maybe guild includes method of extracting potash from wood ash?

Alternatively, maybe a potash mine at the guild? (Yes they do exist in the real world, there is one in Thailand methinks). Or soda-ash mine to keep it simple.

You asked: planking experience to wc or con. Con - definitely.

Any road up - thanks dude...great post, keep at it! :thumbsup:

Blecca.png

personally I don't like the current lcation picture, simply because it blocks easy fairy ring accses. :shame:

But I love the ent pIcture ! =D> lol

I think overall its a nice idea, but kind of random being right in the middle there and have random dragons walking around :-s

But I just have one question about the dragons

Are they more like metals or normals? (meaning do they fire breathe from afar, or do you need to stand next to them)

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

great idea Harrington =D> still needs a little roughing out thow. I would really feel the need to spend massive amount of money on my house (that no one ever comes and visits me in) if there were a guild, it makes the skill that much better i think. :thumbsup:

Guest kingmanic12

The thing is Don't make the whole thing underground just the dragons dungeon. Yes thow Keep Level at 60 to enter so it is harder to get in but still fashionable. I will TRY to make an image to try and show you. Although there is 1 thing missing. What if you want to smelt something to put into your house? There should be in 1 or 2 Anvils for that.

I've taken the liberty of transplanting your proposed Guild to Keldagrim, with the dragons in a dungeon beneath.

conguild.jpg

I have left the grass green so it stands out (of course I'm not lazy).

What do you think?

(NB If using these images has upset anyone, or broken any rules, then I am sorry for that)

Blecca.png

Guest kingmanic12

Ok so maybe there are too many things in Aurgedone so we can't put it there but. Why not Close to the best portal. Yes I do mean YANELIE! Srry for mispelling. I am maping up somewhere now checking it out.

Guest kingmanic12

Anyways there isn't enough room in Keldagrim. Have you seen how small the guild is? It needs at least about 3-4 times that space...Including a dungeon.

I've taken the liberty of transplanting your proposed Guild to Keldagrim, with the dragons in a dungeon beneath.

conguild.jpg

I have left the grass green so it stands out (of course I'm not lazy).

What do you think?

(NB If using these images has upset anyone, or broken any rules, then I am sorry for that)

Thanks for your posts there Freemenik. I'm going to be constructing the guild in Keldagrim for sure. However, it's going to be off to one side. It will be partially underground and partially outside (since trees can't grow underground lol). So it will essentially be built across a cavern like entrance.

The graphic is going to require quite a lot of work which is why I'm taking my time.

Harrington.gif

Excellent! :D

This is very exciting and I shall follow its development closely.

BTW, I'm not nit-picking, but....

...since trees can't grow underground lol...

Well, think of Zanaris (not too long, that place is crazy) trees grow there.

Blecca.png

Guest kingmanic12

The thing is its Keldagrim. What part of Construction Happens there exept the Construction Shop? It needs to be close to somewhere that is about Construction, Or at least somewhere where it is all above ground and only a dungeon to the Dragons. I just don't get Keldagrim thow?

New graphic added.

Since the introduction of the Tower of Life (which now occupies the original spot of the construction guild), I've had to move it.

There were many locations suggested, but I've went with Keldagrim since there's lots of space there and it's already related to Construction.

I hope you all like the new location and the new graphic.

Harrington.gif

I really like the idea so I support, are there still ents? That really does go with Construction ( they are made of wood, furniture is made of wood).

I hope Jagex will accept. I don't think we should be able to make cloth on the loom because that should stay a big money sucker since we are still with the planks costing money. Hope this helps! :D

Sally4th.gif

nice place to put it there...

place: suport

ents: suport

dragons: not realy... (3rd age isnt mutch better then blk dragon hide... and these are higher then 3rd age... also why not: gold dragon: drop: 5 gold bars 100%, change crystal to silver let it drop 5 silver bars, no pink and / or purple, and let them drop CUT dragon stone, magic stones (verry rare) and NO head)

cutting tabel: suport

everything els: suport

and another thing...

* Weaving Loom

+ for converting wool into cloth

the cloth you make on them isnt poh cloth... its useless quest item cloth... :XD:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Guest kingmanic12
New graphic added.

Since the introduction of the Tower of Life (which now occupies the original spot of the construction guild), I've had to move it.

There were many locations suggested, but I've went with Keldagrim since there's lots of space there and it's already related to Construction.

Already Related to construction? It only has a shop with a few items. What else is there with construction?

New graphic added.

WOOT! you took my idea!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

looking great btw, i like the idea of it coming out into a beach thing \'

Now to fix the problem of finding an easy way to get there, maybe a fairy ring outside the blast furnace? :-k

ALL HAIL HARRINGTON!!!!!! :pray: O:)

WOOT! you took my idea!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

looking great btw, i like the idea of it coming out into a beach thing \'

Now to fix the problem of finding an easy way to get there, maybe a fairy ring outside the blast furnace? :-k

ALL HAIL HARRINGTON!!!!!! :pray: O:)

LOL, thx mate... gotta take all the good ideas on board :mrgreen:

Harrington.gif

Already Related to construction? It only has a shop with a few items.

You just said the reason why it's related to the skill... no need for me to state it again. :wall:

Bear in mind that those items just so happen to be the three most expensive items in the entire skill... so pretty darn related if you ask most people.

Harrington.gif

I know this will sound mean, but I really don't support the cut your own logs to planks and get Xp. I agree you should be able to do it at the guild for the same price, but I think you shouldn't get xp for cutting the logs. Construction will be like flax. People will only do it to make money. Other than that, I support fully!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg