@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, because it actually has the capabilities to be a good guild, unlike most of the others in the game.

I totally agree with the hides, we do need new dragonhide (better then black) and many people would love either purple or gold.

Danmatthews--Supporter

I <3 Crafting

this is stupid first of all there is no way that they would make them monsters and second of all the graphics are really bad and i dont think the guild would be there or be that big

1. There's no way they could make those monsters? Care to expand on that? How can they not make them?

2. The graphics are really bad? Erm, I'm not a Jagex developer, and I drew all of those graphics in MSPaint. They're not the final graphics of course... you're being stupid.

3. Guild wouldn't be that big? Dude, you're just making stupid comments now. Go sit down before you hurt yourself.

Harrington.gif

80 ranged is too much it should be 75 because highest level for a worn thing is 75 and there is no point for the dragons in the guild and the ent trees should be the same animation but standing still not a surprise if u cut a certain tree

tipitsigydr3.pngfrogber.gif Helm = Looks like a rabbit type animal is humping the back of your head

i like this spot near the gnome stronghold i edited it into a picture

constructionguildzr2.png

Shot at 2007-06-26

constructionguildzr2.th.png

and poo house just for fun

tipitsigydr3.pngfrogber.gif Helm = Looks like a rabbit type animal is humping the back of your head

i like this spot near the gnome stronghold i edited it into a picture

constructionguildzr2.png

Shot at 2007-06-26

constructionguildzr2.th.png

and poo house just for fun

Oh, thanks for that mate. I'll add that to the main topic and see if it gets some support. Was thinking about adding alternative loations, as not everyone is happy with Keldagrim.

Harrington.gif

this is stupid first of all there is no way that they would make them monsters and second of all the graphics are really bad and i dont think the guild would be there or be that big

1. There's no way they could make those monsters? Care to expand on that? How can they not make them?

2. The graphics are really bad? Erm, I'm not a Jagex developer, and I drew all of those graphics in MSPaint. They're not the final graphics of course... you're being stupid.

3. Guild wouldn't be that big? Dude, you're just making stupid comments now. Go sit down before you hurt yourself.

hurt myself lol these little kids anyway i said they wouldnt make them monsters and i dont see why your putting monsters in here anyway because they would never use your ideas and im sure if they were gonna make a construction guild it would have already have been made or there working on it now either way your idea is pretty dumb

hurt myself lol these little kids anyway i said they wouldnt make them monsters and i dont see why your putting monsters in here anyway because they would never use your ideas and im sure if they were gonna make a construction guild it would have already have been made or there working on it now either way your idea is pretty dumb

LOL.

Point 1. Please learn to substantiate your opinions. I asked for constructive critism, not some random rant with no explanation.

Point 2. Please learn a little grammar. Your text is very difficult to read without things like full stops, commas, casing, paragraphs, etc...

Point 3. Please learn to read. I quote the very first sentence on my suggestion.. "Please remember this is a work in progress, and I value all constructive criticisms. Please don't say "Rubbish idea", tell me why. Thanks." You appear to have missed this entirely hence, my belittling response to you.

Harrington.gif

i edited out the poo house part and made the food place i made

"joseph's food palace"

and i fixed path and someother stuff:)

so i'd rather you put this pic

click to see

constructionguildes2.th.png

i edited out the poo house part and made the food place i made

"joseph's food palace"

and i fixed path and someother stuff:)

so i'd rather you put this pic

click to see

constructionguildes2.th.png

Yeah, I noticed the poophouse and edited that out lol. I've uploaded your new version instead :)

Harrington.gif

What im saying is that im sure JAGeX has already thought of this and they are working on it already or already discarded the idea, so either way your idea is void.

Proof please... or is this just your own personal opinion?

There's lots of skills without guilds. Many have been out considerably longer than the construction skill. The Warrior guild was released long long long after combat, yet we're still waiting on a herblore, woodcutting, firemaking guild etc...

Your opinion has no merit nor proof. To say Jagex have either considered or discarded this idea is hearsay... you're not a Jagex developer are you? How could you possibly know this information. Your posts here are disruptive, discouraging and unfounded.

Harrington.gif