[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

W00tz0rz, you can almost dk, remember that your first Dk drop is mine right... :^o

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 Herblore:

57herblore3rdapril07yu5.png

I have a party tonight, so that is all for today. :)

Tomorrow I will collect the rest of the seconds needed to pot all my herbs, as well as the vials. I have enough to get me 57 herblore. \'

If I get all that done quickly tomorrow I might be able to start Barrowsing myself cash for 70 Prayer and 99 Firemaking. :D

57 Herblore:

57herblore4thapril07an2.png

I am going to finish making my Dking potions into (4)'s then I can start thinking of what to do next. I am going to get a set of mithril armour and hopefully by using Evil Stews I can get a set put in my Skill Hall. =D>

I have made all my Dking pots into four doses and I also managed to put in a Mithril Armour stand after just one Evil Stew! :D

I am going to take Barrows one step at a time, firstly raising 4m for 70 Prayer. After that I will move onto raising just under 8m for 99 Firemaking. :ohnoes:

One step at a time. :)

good luck at barrows ::' saw you at canoe the other day at edge, get spear on first run? :XD:

I remember that, me and Zatrance were off to pwn the KBD. ::'

Already done one run, nothing. Ah well, the drops might start flying in a bit later. :)

If you melee them with veracs, then you make twiece as much as that in the runes in less than 25 runs. ::'

Also, which stews raise smithing? The colour and how many you put in the stew

Apcrump0.png

If you melee them with veracs, then you make twiece as much as that in the runes in less than 25 runs. ::'

Well the colour for the stew is brown. Each dose can give two levels so for instance I put in two doses so that meant my Smithing *could* be raised from 65 - 69 but also lowered from 65 - 61.

I am intrigued about this Veracs method, pray tell. :D

W00t, gratz on that coif! phr33 100k :roll:

Hope ur next drop will be better!

~ColossuS~

15nu9u1.png

Broke my dry streak very nicely.

guthansplate1xr7.png

I have now Barrowsed every single Guthans item. I will sell this later (not sure how much for), along with 1k bloods. =P~

I'll update the title then.

Well the colour for the stew is brown. Each dose can give two levels so for instance I put in two doses so that meant my Smithing *could* be raised from 65 - 69 but also lowered from 65 - 61.

Sorry, I meant what colour is the spice you put in it? ::'

And veracs is very good for barrows, I recommend a set of it, and when I have my set back, I will show you how to do it well

Apcrump0.png

Sorry, I meant what colour is the spice you put in it? ::'

And veracs is very good for barrows, I recommend a set of it, and when I have my set back, I will show you how to do it well

Yeah I meant the colour of the spice that raises smithing is brown. My bad. #-o

I have a set of Veracs myself and I am up for any method that improves the one I do at the moment. ::'

Very nice drops :mrgreen:

I tried ot dk today but it was a horrible failure #-o

I'm barrowing too add me?

Okey dokey. You might to add me though I am terribly forgetful.

I have decided to call it a night here, I have all of tomorrow to Barrows before I take a well deserved three day break over the weekend to go camping with my Scout Group. :thumbsup:

See y'all tomorrow, if I could make the rest of the money for 70 Prayer I will be ecstatic! :D

To cut a long guide short, 1 combat pot, 1 dose, prayer dharkos, karil, and any left on verac. No prayer on the others. 1 Run, then look at chest. Where karils with whip and dds for ahrim and whip and veracs and dds for karils ::'

Apcrump0.png

To cut a long guide short, 1 combat pot, 1 dose, prayer dharkos, karil, and any left on verac. No prayer on the others. 1 Run, then look at chest. Where karils with whip and dds for ahrim and whip and veracs and dds for karils ::'

Hmm I might try this. I always thought my combat stats were too low to Veracs barrows. Only problem is I don't own any Karils armour at the moment.

You can tell Barrows is starting to bore me, I finally gritted my teeth and made a bank picture. I will probably update it every month or two.

Clicky here for my bank picture, I can't work out how to get it big. >.<

2j0yyr7.jpg

More Barrowsing this afternoon, I am going to do more revision and go outside for a bit though.

Your bank looks organised, but kinda small.

Try to make it bigger?

~ColossuS~

Hmm even if I put a direct link to it it still shows up small. Bear with me. :-k

Try photobucket?

15nu9u1.png