[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

Our second ever Dking trip just turned into a nightmare. Long story short, it was me and Giarc hybriding and a mager for Rex. The respawns rates were too fast for us to handle, and unfortunately Giarc died. I quickly start PMing the mager to grab Giarcs stuff

(I had to tele, lucky me I had 13 Hp.) :ohnoes: . Giarc then PMs me furiously:

'Omg he didn't get my spear.'

Giarc is pretty adamant that the mager stole his spear, I myself am not sure. I don't want to be accusative, the situation is fraught with suspiousness and complications so I can't rush in and make rash accusations.

Sucks for Giarc though, 3.5m + loss in 2 Dk trips. :|

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Giarc wants to Dk tonight as he got his spear back, so I am not sure how many Barrows trips I will manage. Any drops at the Kings will be put towards refurbishing my house though, let's just hope we have better luck than last time(s). :-w

Third Dk trip was also a bit of a fiasco, no deaths though so no worries! \'

Basically another team which was a mager and a very high level hybrid came in. We had to wait for our mager to log back in before we could switch, me and Giarc weren't getting many of the drops but we couldn't abandon the mager if he logged in. Still, we did well and got a clue each. I'm doing mine at the moment. :D

Third Dk trip was also a bit of a fiasco, no deaths though so no worries! \'

Basically another team which was a mager and a very high level hybrid came in. We had to wait for our mager to log back in before we could switch, me and Giarc weren't getting many of the drops but we couldn't abandon the mager if he logged in. Still, we did well and got a clue each. I'm doing mine at the moment. :D

Good luck with the clue :D

*Prays for third age items* :pray:

newsignature1fs8.png

And mine:

guthplatesu1.png

\'

Sold my Torags for 1.4m cash, a wise move as I have discovered that i can substitute my Veracs Helm and Skirt for equal defence, as well as my Guthans Plate. :D

Also going to try and clear out some of my unneeded items to clear some bank space. :D

Well, yet ANOTHER disastrous Dk trip ensues. Basically Rex spawned whilst we were mashing Supreme and then Prime spawned and it all turned into a big pile of deathly doo doo. Thank god Giarc got my helm, otherwise I would be seriously in over my head money wise.

My plan of action is this. I have enough money in my bank to get my house sorted now. That is what I am going to do, I won't return to Barrows until I feel I need my spear back. I don't really want to DK much until my levels are higher, I am in over my head. Maybe I will change my mind, but for now I think I need to concentrate on my other goals.

Indeed, the trip was going as good as it could, until. A rex spawn ON-TOP of us, forces us to move out.. therefore slowing down our supreme attacks. Then prime spawns, I switch my prayer and shout to Hart, too late, he has ran towards prime, movement making prime attack him. BOOM. one hit KO. :(. I run round like a maniac, managing to pluck his helm off the top of the pile.. as I go in and out of the room plucking off pots from the pile. It just wasn't enough to get to the 0 spear at the bottom. I feel so bad!

My death previously, however.. helped me become more aware of spawns and so I survived, though teleing out with only Hart's helm.

>.< :uhh:

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

I finished refurbishing my house. 3m well spent, my house looks a lot better in my opinion. i might add another room next to my Formal Garden sometime, just need to decide what will look good there. At the moment it looks a bit odd with a room missing off the side, maybe I'll add another quest hall in there. But for now, I can reveal my plans.

I just lost my Guthans Spear. It was a wake up call, I can safely say I needed something like that to smack me in the face like a wet cod. I am not pleased I lost it, but it has given me a fresh breath of air.

You have probably all seen my old title.

[sir Hartlar's Blog] [Funding 99 Firemaking ?m/8m]

Well, with the skill banked I promised myself I wouldn't start until I had completed all my other goals. I have completely changed my mind. At the moment, there is nothing I want more than that fiery skillcape to be worn proudly on my back.

The blog for 99 firemaking begins.

74firemaking29thapril07hx8.png

:)

Thanks for the support everyone, I added a section in my blog where I will post pictures of people supporting my goal for 99 Firemaking. If you want to be included, PM me ingame and we can meet up in Edge for your appreciated words of support. :D

75firemaking29thapril07kc1.png

\'

yews are such good experience. =P~

Too bad I can't go all the way with them, but the boosted experience will be nice for a while. :wink:

Don't forget to come to W99 Edgeville for a support screeny! Supporters will be first in line to come to the 99 Party, especially if I can muster some cash for drops. :o

grrrr...you have so many pages on here....nobody likes my blog..maybe i should give out cookies or something... Gl with fming! Maybe we'll get 99 the same day?! That would be a cool celebration. :-k

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99