[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't get any levels today but I aiming to hit the 2k yew mark, I should easily be able to manage it. ::'

I have also worked out that to refurbish my house(i.e moving rooms around for a more aesethetic approach), I need to raise 2.8m and gather some resources after 85 Woodcutting. I am looking forward to getting my house to be even better than it is now. :D

Ohhhh your woodcutterererering!!!! That is a nice cape!!! :-w

If you dont mind using a lot of runes, which I didn't there is a secret place that I went from 95-99 wc, it was nice and peaceful most of the time, except these odd people kept on coming to dance for me, and gave me pie. <3: :XD:

Since I am just about to get my cape, I will post my spot in my blog after I get my cape. \:D/

shey.png

I won't get any levels today but I aiming to hit the 2k yew mark, I should easily be able to manage it. ::'

I have also worked out that to refurbish my house(i.e moving rooms around for a more aesethetic approach), I need to raise 2.8m and gather some resources after 85 Woodcutting. I am looking forward to getting my house to be even better than it is now. :D

If you dont mind using a lot of runes, which I didn't there is a secret place that I went from 95-99 wc, it was nice and peaceful most of the time, except these odd people kept on coming to dance for me, and gave me pie. <3: :XD:

Since I am just about to get my cape, I will post my spot in my blog after I get my cape. \:D/

Agreed, and for the record, the yews by the bank are better and even more so if you have 60+ farming and your on yew planted there.

I asked about the secret location in your blog but I got no reply. :XD:

Unless it is amazing I might stay at Gnome Stronghold for the while, but I have always considered getting a 99 in Woodcutting so you never know. :wink:

Mc my farming level is narbly 52. :(

I asked about the secret location in your blog but I got no reply. :XD:

Unless it is amazing I might stay at Gnome Stronghold for the while, but I have always considered getting a 99 in Woodcutting so you never know. :wink:

Mc my farming level is narbly 52. :(

Lies, you didn't ask. :shame:

I am cutting yews for 85 Woodcutting myself at the moment, maybe share your secret spot with me? I have been thinking and to be honest I can't really think where it might be.

^^Posted on page 12 of Shey's blog. :P

Hey, goodluck on your goals. I'll add you, so expect a hyt from me sometime soon. :wink:

Awersome! ::'

I will probably cut a couple of hundred yews today, not getting a level for a few days though. :)

hey sir good luck with your woodcutting aye, i hate it, i reckon its boring. Do you cut your yews in rimmington or what.

anyways good luck with everything

~sean

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

hey sir good luck with your woodcutting aye, i hate it, i reckon its boring. Do you cut your yews in rimmington or what.

anyways good luck with everything

~sean

Gnome Stronghold, hardly ever gets crowded and it is close enough to a bank for me. ::'

Thanks for the support and the comment. :)

Gold Tiger10 made me a new signautre and I made myself a new avatar. It is pretty crappy but I am thinking of some ways to improve it. \'

No levels tonight, aiming for the 4k Yew mark though. I might get 84 Woodcutting tomorrow, we'll see. :-k

Hmmm now seems like a good time to post

Good luck with your woodcutting and when your done ceom back to barrows, its lonely and i keep running into mirrorforced, he scares me.... ::'

Jamje.png

null and void

Good luck with your woodcutting and when your done ceom back to barrows, its lonely and i keep running into mirrorforced, he scares me.... ::'

I don't geddit, why is now such a good time to post. :uhh:

Yeah don't worry, after 85 Woodcutting I shall return to Barrows for 'POH Refurbishment Funds'! :lol:

Try wearing an amulet of anti-nub camel whilst Barrowsing, I found my time there much more peaceful and relaxing. Without it I get this feeling I am being watched. :XD:

No offence Mirrorforced, you're an awesome guy/camel really. ::'

I don't geddit, why is now such a good time to post. :uhh:

Yeah don't worry, after 85 Woodcutting I shall return to Barrows for 'POH Refurbishment Funds'! :lol:

Try wearing an amulet of anti-nub camel whilst Barrowsing, I found my time there much more peaceful and relaxing. Without it I get this feeling I am being watched. :XD:

No offence Mirrorforced, you're an awesome guy/camel really. ::'

1. I dont know why it was a good time either but its 7:47pm, my dog is scartching my leg and my little brother is screaming, so why not :P 8-)

2. Where can i find one such amulet!!!

Jamje.png

null and void

Gold Tiger10 made me a new signautre and I made myself a new avatar. It is pretty crappy but I am thinking of some ways to improve it. \'

No levels tonight, aiming for the 4k Yew mark though. I might get 84 Woodcutting tomorrow, we'll see. :-k

Hope you get 84 WC tomarrow :thumbsup:

Here's an idea for a better looking Avatar :D

sirhartlarssignatureag0.png

Tell me if u like it :mrgreen:

No need to use it, it was just an idea. Anyways I had fun making it

newsignature1fs8.png

I made a few changes, but I love it! :thumbsup:

Not going to play much today, I have a fair bit of homework and although I could do most of it tomorrow I would rather get it out of the way today.

I made a few changes, but I love it! :thumbsup:

Not going to play much today, I have a fair bit of homework and although I could do most of it tomorrow I would rather get it out of the way today.

Yay you liked it :D

To bad you cant play much today.

So you have what, 2.5k yew to go?

GL and hope you make it tomarrow or the day after.

newsignature1fs8.png