[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be cutting a fair amount of logs today, if I can I want to have the level before the weekend is over so I can start Barrowsing. Not sure how possible this will be, I have my first Dk trip planned tomorrow so it all depends on how long I cna get on for after that. :-k

I had my first Dk trip arranged for 1pm, another minute passes by and neither Giarc or the person supposed to be teaching us has logged in. :(

I did get some new trainers this morning, so later I am gunna meet up with some friends and play football. :)

I had my first Dk trip arranged for 1pm, another minute passes by and neither Giarc or the person supposed to be teaching us has logged in. :(

I did get some new trainers this morning, so later I am gunna meet up with some friends and play football. :)

Sorry to hear bout the DK trip.

Football sounds like fun :D

Im playing soccer today from 12:00pm to 4:00pm

BTW right as I post this message its 8:20am

newsignature1fs8.png

Well, eventually we did get a DK trip up and running. Here is the story:

The stage was set, we had a massive team. We had two magers and four or five hybrids. I was excited, my first ever trip to slaughter the Dagganoth Kings. We navigated our way around the dungeon, until we came to the ladder. Ten seconds had passed since the magers entered the dungeon, it was our turn. I clambered down the ladder.

I calmly flicked on Protect from Magic and we destroyed Supreme quickly. We ran over to the east, switched to our Crystal Bows and took care of Prime. We fell into routine, it was all going smoothly. We even managed an Archers Ring. :wink:

Then, as I was half-expecting on my first trip, I messed up. I had Rex on me, faster spawn time ya' know. I was panicking, the others told me not to run. Luckily for me he didn't hit. We got back into the routine, or so we thought.

BAM, hit after hit from Prime penetrated my armour. I couldn't see what was going on. Prayer glitch, no. I flicked the protection prayer on and off but still I was getting hammered. As I hit the floor I saw my rookie mistake.

Protect from Missiles. #-o

As I write this the trip is still in progress, Giarc has promised to return what he picked up and so as everyone else. (Thank God.) this hasn't put me off Dagganoth Kinging, but I'll be more careful from now on. :wink:

Today is St. Georges Day, so this morning I have to parade. :roll:

I probably won't hit the level today, I'll either get it tomorrow or on Tuesday. This is a bit of a bummer as it means I have to start Barrowsing later rather than sooner, but I don't think that is a huge problem. I am looking forward to making my house perdy though. 8-)

Hmm well I always say 'Barrowsing' as opposed to 'Barrowing'. My reason? The mounds you search are called Barrows and since I search six 'Barrows' (which is plural), I refer to the minigame as Barrowsing. ::'

Hmm well I always say 'Barrowsing' as opposed to 'Barrowing'. My reason? The mounds you search are called Barrows and since I search six 'Barrows' (which is plural), I refer to the minigame as Barrowsing. ::'

Hmm thats very interesting, but it makes perfect sense!

Gratz on 83 magic.

No wonder you would do barrows faster then me, you magic is way higher <.<

newsignature1fs8.png

I am going to try and do a fair amount of Barrows trips today, not too much homework to bog me down which is good. :wink:

Oooo thats always good :D

Mean lotsa mullah!

Mullah=teh hawtness

PS why dont you ever post on my blog :cry:

newsignature1fs8.png

This may be the last post I submit on your thread.

I just want to say thanks for everything. I'm honestly not trying to be an attention [bleep], but you have been so supportive of me, and the best I can do is to thank you.

In haven't known you for a long time, but time doesn't matter when you know you've met a friend like you. I instantly clicked with you and you are one of the most kind and helpful people I know. It's people that you that make me say...F you, scammer, you're not gonna stop me from having fun.

Good luck on all your goals and I hope to look at this thread, if it's still here, in a years time and see you happy beyond your wildest dreams. :D <3:

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

I just want to say thanks for everything. I'm honestly not trying to be an attention [bleep], but you have been so supportive of me, and the best I can do is to thank you.

In haven't known you for a long time, but time doesn't matter when you know you've met a friend like you. I instantly clicked with you and you are one of the most kind and helpful people I know. It's people that you that make me say...F you, scammer, you're not gonna stop me from having fun.

Good luck on all your goals and I hope to look at this thread, if it's still here, in a years time and see you happy beyond your wildest dreams. :D <3:

Why would this be one of the last posts you post on his thread?

Don't tell me your quitting :cry:

Even though i dont know you still i hate to see people quit

newsignature1fs8.png

I knew the post was coming but it still hurts. :(

What can I say? You are one of the friendliest, kindest and sparky people I have ever met. I won't let the recent incident wash over the good times we had, those will stay etched on my mind for a long time to come. :)

Even though I know quitting is the right way to go, I still wish you could stay. Don't be afraid to log in if you ever want a chat. <3:

Wow Sir Hartlar, long time no see!

I've been meaning to leave a comment here for a while, but it kept slipping my mind :oops:

Hope everything is well, your blog has certainly taken a boost since I was last here, along with your levels!

Gratz on what you've done, and good luck for the future :wink: