[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I don't even care that drops aren't even in my favour at the moment. :-w

I really need a break from Barrows, even a Greataxe is good at this point...

Not to worry though, your good karma will soon pay off for you =D>

I mean tanning 1,501 Green Dragon hides for anyone just for the sake of it has gotta = at least a great axe or a verac helm drop soon, maybe even another Guthans spear if you come tan some more hides for me, JK!

you've already helped me out more then i would ever care to personally ask one person to help me out with already <3:

~DRUM

(Case anyone didnt know...Sir Hartlar has helped me tan over 10% of the 15,000 Dragon hides i bought to get me to lvl 84 crafting)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

goodluck my fm pwns you it will be 90 later tonight <3:

Thanks, I don't plan to train my firemaking to 99 until I have completed all my other goals though.

Just did the latest quest, going to try my hand for a Brine Sabre or two now. 8-)

y do u hate merchants so much?

BTW v skirt is about 400-500k

OH YEAH!!!!!! IM IN UR SCREENY!!!! IM FAMOUS!!!!!!

Edit: how long was that dry streak?

You would be annoyed at merchants too if you discovered you'd sold your three other Verac skirts at 200k to them.. :evil:

That dry streak must have been, what, 30 - 40? :?

Have you sold that skirt yet? If not, may I buy, I need one for Fight Caves. :P

Keep looting! :thumbsup:

Yeah sure, I'd sooner sell it to one of my mates than a merchant who will try and rip me off. :)

\'

dharoksplatebody2ri7.png

I am going out today, but I want to do as many trips as possible. I am close to 2k bloods which I really want to sell, as well as cashing this plate and selling the skirt to Zatrance.

You should get 60 Farming, then you'll have your own Yew tree @ Gnomic Nubhold.

Haven't been on much today, I'll buy that skirt tomorrow. :D

:anxious:

I feel like such a noob, I completely forgot about you wanting to buy it in my excitement about getting my logs. I already sold it to somebody, I'm really sorry I completely forgot. #-o

You should get 60 Farming, then you'll have your own Yew tree @ Gnomic Nubhold.

Haven't been on much today, I'll buy that skirt tomorrow. :D

:anxious:

I feel like such a noob, I completely forgot about you wanting to buy it in my excitement about getting my logs. I already sold it to somebody, I'm really sorry I completely forgot. #-o

Don't worry, it's probably my fault for not getting on, I should have made sure I got on, no one wants an odd piece of Barrows armour rotting in their bank.

:)

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

I won't get any levels today but I aiming to hit the 2k yew mark, I should easily be able to manage it. ::'

I have also worked out that to refurbish my house(i.e moving rooms around for a more aesethetic approach), I need to raise 2.8m and gather some resources after 85 Woodcutting. I am looking forward to getting my house to be even better than it is now. :D