[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mrgreen:

79firemaking30thapril07cs3.png

It is quite possible that I could hit 80 Firemaking tonight, although I might take it a bit easy and just relax experience wise today. After all, have already achieved 9 levels in three days which is quite a feat. ::'

grrrr...you have so many pages on here....nobody likes my blog..maybe i should give out cookies or something... Gl with fming! Maybe we'll get 99 the same day?! That would be a cool celebration. :-k

Meh, 3 combo O:) ?

:arrow: Sox has bad news on page 26 of blog :x . Read. Now 8-) !

Also, stop going so fast before you pass me <.< . Guess ill stop mining and firemake WHEN :uhh: I can come on.

::' Cascade, Ill read your log soon! Pm me a link \'

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

I am aiming for 85 Firemaking today, only around 1000 logs to go so I should make it quite easily. I am considering whether to take a short break from Firemaking, possibly a day of Barrows in hope to get my spear back? I know I will definitely stop at 92 to get my spear back before I continue on to 99 but the question remains whether to take a small break after 85 or whether to continue the slog to 92. We'll see. :-k

Maybe if you stop for a day, you'll get distracted and hooked on something else and not want to continue to 92? Whatever you do, don't give up, kay? Or you'll get burnt by my cape!

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

Sorry, lol. You just seemed to log off rather randomly last-night. Thought you might have had connection problems again, have fun. Look forward to seeing that 85 mean while I need to take a revision break.

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

:o Hart has dissapered off the face of runescape!

(will un-spam this when you come back online:P)

It's called Real Life, great game that I'd recommend to anyone. Graphics are awesome and the gameplay is realistic down to the blade of the grass. Bit more tiring than sitting in front of RuneScape, but so much more rewarding. :P

I will be back a bit later, just waiting on my Dad to get back from work so we can go to the gym. When I get back I shall aim to hit 85 Firemaking and make my decision on what I am going to do next.

mtkrewardsr6.png

:shock:

Identifying herbs as we speak. :shock:

Result

162 Irits.

284 Tarromins.

78 Kwuarms.

110 Avantoes.

88 Unknown Herbs.

240 Harralanders.

84 Ranarrs.

70 Unknown Herbs.