[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to see you go but have a great time in real life man! it will be alot more funner then runescape...i am just yet to realize that :(

i'll take a peice of guthans or the whip if you'd give it to me but if not its ok just have fun irl and good luck staying away from runescape! i know you can do it

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

First things first,

its very sad to see you go, im going to assume that you will stick around tif good luck in real life and in your SATS i found them very easy although having exams makes you under pressure, Maths go on bbc bitesize :P, english if its your first language you cant fail, and science who likes that :uhh:, and last it doesnt matter if you fail its to show the goverment what you have learn nothing to do with your gsces, and last but not least i dont want a items i just like to say goodbye

~Jimbob131190~

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Hey man, sorry to see you go. We had some good times talking with each other. Stay safe and be sure to live life to its fullest. Thanks for being a part of Tip.it. ::'

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I didn't really know you, but I've seen your posts around the forums.

I would say sad to see you go, but actually it's a good thing to quit runescape so I'm happy for you :)

I also quit in august 2006, was completely bored with it, then this guy started playing runescape and wanted some help from me, and before I knew it..... completely back into it :S So now I'm continuing my blog, getting 91 rc, 85+ smithing and other nice skills like a nooby RS addict :( I didn't give away my items though, maybe I wouldn't have come back if I had given them away.

If you would like to give me anything from your bank I'd be happy to have it :) Smithing/rcing items would be especially appreciated <3:

...Silver24-7

hey sir hartlar, really sad to hear that you're leaving this wonderful tip.it community. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i wish you the best of luck in real life and if your quitting, make sure you are actually quitting, dont come back cause you will come back to an empty bank :wall:

as for you giving away stuff, cash or herbs/seconds/pots would be nice :D

have fun irl :lol:

~Sean Trom

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

Although I don't really know you, it's always a bit sad to see someone quitting. Have fun IRL, and gratz on being able to quit! =D>

As for getting free stuff, I don't know, I'm not used to begging. However, if you feel like quitting and are convinced abot it, I would gladly accept something. This can be absolutely anything, it's all up to you.

PM me, here on TIF.

GBYT! (figure that out yourself, will ya? :wink: )

No, I really don't play anymore.

Have fun in reallife hope to see ya back!

..You..must...come...when..i..hit...99...attack!

Do what you want with your stuff..help your friends with it, or save it, u might come back on a day..you might...

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I just met you during the last two weeks and now you're quitting :(

Oh well, enjoy the real life! <3:

Oh and if you got rune essence I want :uhh:

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

You guys have no idea how humbled I am to see all these posts. Every moment leading up to my quit is nothing next to seeing all these posts wishing me well. Rest assured I will NOT abandon TIF, you all mean too much to me. <3:

Logging on now, I am going to give out gifts starting from the people who posted first and work my way down. I want to be fair so please understand if you don't get what your originally wanted or if it isn't in the largest quantity. I'm not the richest player in the world. :P

Wow.. sad that you have to quit.

And sad that I never got to know you.. judging by the posts of your friends, you are a great person. This day will come for all of us eventually.

Good luck in real life. :(

If you want to throw something my way, I am on now. Just give me a buzz. (In_Liner93)

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

Sad to see you leaving :( ive seen you post around and you seem like a cool guy. gl irl. if you have any law runes, or raw f2p fish that you can spare i would appreciate it.

-Ammo

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

You wouldn't have thought It, you've gone. So many good hours of teamwork and chatting with me under your belt. As I said a few days ago. It's also not as enjoyable for me anymore. But nonetheless, until the day comes (inevitably soon), I will stick to an hour or less a day.

Let life be rewarding, Will.

"Always remember, your life can't take your level away, but your level can take your life away."

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

you said "if you want anything, tell me and i consider giving it to you"..

So.. can i have 1 final "i wub you <3" from you? :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Sad to see you go :( Chaotix04 here :D

Mmm syrup will be disappointed :(

U have guthans :o When i get mine ill never ever quit but anyway gd job on having the will power to quit =D>

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...