[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<3:

Thanks for all the support guys, I updated my blog a little bit. I will add more bits when I feel like it, might have to take screenies and stuff for certain parts which I can't be bovved to do at the moment.

Thanks for all the congrats guys, with all the levels and stuff going on I feel that I might have been posting too much today. :uhh:

I am downloading each piece of Muggis guide, it is a slow process as I can only download one video every thirty minutes. Might be on later, hopefully I will have a bit more luck. Didn't realise the hood is only 200k, but at least I can say I have had all the worst three items now. :lol:

Thanks for all the congrats guys, with all the levels and stuff going on I feel that I might have been posting too much today. :uhh:

I am downloading each piece of Muggis guide, it is a slow process as I can only download one video every thirty minutes. Might be on later, hopefully I will have a bit more luck. Didn't realise the hood is only 200k, but at least I can say I have had all the worst three items now. :lol:

I told you that :P, I think i've had the best three.

Hmm.. it's crap I no =[=[

We're lucky people living in homes

those people on the streets can't even get loans,

Now tell me, Why don't you care?

It's frightens me, it's quite a scare

Please help then, and Donate to charity,

And Stop the Madness & Insanity

It gives you a feeling, that you've done Right

Because of you, the future can be bright.

Here We go Sir Hartler.

It's a bit plain, and very very short, but I can't think straight anymore.. :cry:

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Nice hood, better then the Helmet I assume?

If you mean the farseer I wear, then yes it is. Kinda wish I kept the hood now, it looks cool and has better magical bonuses. The 200k I got for it better help...

Hmm.. it's crap I no =[=[

We're lucky people living in homes

those people on the streets can't even get loans,

Now tell me, Why don't you care?

It's frightens me, it's quite a scare

Please help then, and Donate to charity,

And Stop the Madness & Insanity

It gives you a feeling, that you've done Right

Because of you, the future can be bright.

Here We go Sir Hartler.

It's a bit plain, and very very short, but I can't think straight anymore.. :cry:

I think it's brilliant, you've really captured the emotional distress I was looking for. :)

First run at barrows in 2 months and i got Dharok legs, heh i'm lucky.

Good luck at barrows. ;) see ya around.

O.O

Lucky narb! :P

I'll get my double spear soon...

I've decided to make my blog more interesting, I will be adding journal entries for everyday. On the main page I will only have the journals from the previous day, so if you want to see an entry from, say, a week ago, you will have to scout through the pages. :)

Hyt! Nice blog, stats, goals...etc! Good idea adding the daily blog, I thought of that and it helps you to keep track of your goals better :P I like how much effort you put into this blog, keep up the good work! ::'

Will you please post on my blog too? I need support to keep working hard on my goals >.<, just click the banner in my signature. Thanks! <3:

sick_conspir.png

So, what are your current plans?

Well my main priority is to Barrows back my Veracs and two Crystal Bows, 4.5m and 1.8m respectively. Then I want to get back my quest cape, do a bit of skilling and attempt to complete the Karamja diary and also get a fire cape. Then back to Barrows to get 37k Maples. :D

Daily Journal - [11/06/07]

Today I haven't really done anything out of the ordinary. I was surprised to see Jagex release the bows so early in the month, also disappointed for Drum who won't be able to cash in on the (fairly) high starting prices as he is away. :(

I did about five or six Barrows run today, but still no items. I need more luck, and fast. I am losing my patience, I want to get back to funner things and not having to think of money. Oh well, one Guthans spear should satisfy my financial issues for a while. Come on Barrows, don't let me down...

Level Ups:

Significant Drops/News:

None

Daily Journal - [11/06/07]

Today I haven't really done anything out of the ordinary. I was surprised to see Jagex release the bows so early in the month, also disappointed for Drum who won't be able to cash in on the (fairly) high starting prices as he is away. :(

I did about five or six Barrows run today, but still no items. I need more luck, and fast. I am losing my patience, I want to get back to funner things and not having to think of money. Oh well, one Guthans spear should satisfy my financial issues for a while. Come on Barrows, don't let me down...

Level Ups:

Significant Drops/News:

None

Aw :cry: , I really hope you get some more luck at barrows soon.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg