[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

Awsome Barrowing there Sir Hartlar!!!

Hmm I've never got more than boltracks and runes from there. Maybe need to come barrowing with you one day soon, maybe the luck may rub off! :XD:

<3:

shey.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough* what I said next in that screenie was "Well, its better than bolt racks and roons!!" :-w :XD:

BTW: In the two or so weeks of your return you have recieved 4 or is it 5 Barrows Items?? Think of me, 6 months and nada!!!! :cry:

shey.png

Ur getting a nice amount of reward :shock:

You will be back to were u used to be in NO-TIME

Good Luck

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

*cough* what I said next in that screenie was "Well, its better than bolt racks and roons!!" :-w :XD:

BTW: In the two or so weeks of your return you have recieved 4 or is it 5 Barrows Items?? Think of me, 6 months and nada!!!! :cry:

Aww don't worry Shey, when I am up and running at maximum capacity again, you can have all teh Barrows luck of mine. I won't need it after my bank is back, I'll be too busy skilling and stuff. :D

Ur getting a nice amount of reward :shock:

You will be back to were u used to be in NO-TIME

Good Luck

~ColossuS~

Thanks dude, I am on track for getting back my bank, but a more expensive item like a spear or similar would be nice. :)

I suggest you don't buy a Ferrari to get a girlfriend.

As they go to fast eeh...

You know what I'm talking about :wink:

I most certainly do not... :uhh:

And besides, we established it was a boyfriend not girlfriend. :wink:

Only joking, again.

:P

Although I only did one Barrows trip today, I have had an extremely productive day. I had managed to accumulate 6k Chaos over the last few days, so along with my 170k tokkul it was nearly enough for a Fury. I quickly ran around Karamja and got the gloves, and bought an obsidian cape for *cough* 400k *cough*. Made a bit of a mistake there with my prices.

That aside, I had in my inventory only my second every onyx. Although the prospect of one of the best amulets in the game was tempting, I needed to cash more. 3.9m better off, I headed to W2 and boguht some stuff.

As you can see, I have 3 Fight Cave attempts there in potions. I want a firecape, eventually. <3

nightinw2pl7.png

I only need to get my Veracs and crystal bows back, then I feel my bank will be up to scratch. There may be odd items here and there I need to get back, but for the moment I think I only need to raise a maximum of 5.5 - 6m. Bring on the spears! :D

100 Super Sets and Anti Fire pots? :D

Yup, as well as three attempts at Fight Caves in potions. I need my Veracs and C Bows to be able to do the cave, also need to Barrows back my 37k Maples at some point but I don't have to do that straight away. :D