Your first game you beat

Gamemonster

the game:The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time :thumbsup:

how old were you: 5 Years old

where: My house

One of the best games I've ever played. Not as great as TP, though! But hey, it kinda ties with it to me, since you can't beat the classics!

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, tough to remember, I think it would be Ocarina of Time when I was like 9. First system I ever owned was the 64, so I think that would have to be the game I beat first.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

Guest Cosinus

I'm quite sure the first game I beat was Duke Nukem 3D, I think I was about 7 years old, I remember having hell of a time playing against my brother with Serial Cable Network. Ahh, the good old days. <3:

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder Boy in Monster Land

I remember it quite vividly which is astounding when you consider its 20 years ago this year. I'd been playing coin-op games for years, and had two different Commodore computers at home (C16 and VIC20 (both of which I still own btw)), but had never had the patience and concentration to complete anything.

At my local corner store, there was always two machines in the corner which changed titles periodically over the years. I recall there was a game called Wardner on the left and good old Pac-Land on the right. I played the hell out of Wardner and came very close to the end, when one day I was shocked and thrilled to find Monster Land in its place. I'd played the original Wonder Boy so this new game was awesome to me.

After months and months of playing, one of the older kids in my street (who finished it before I did) explained to me how to get through the maze at the end, and I took on the Mekadragon - and killed him first try. :D

I *think* is was duke nukem for pc. The first one that is, waaaay before duke 3d :P

Heretic was the first shooting game I really played, then doom (wrong way round I know), then hexen 2. And while hexen 1 sucks [wagon], hexen 2 was an immense game.

Also leminings somewhere in there, and descent. Also a really old platformer called gods.

Must have been pokemon silver, the first one i actually remember beating anyway. Age 9?

Pokemon Silver. In my opinion the only good pokemon game :D

well said my lad. It owned.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Must have been pokemon silver, the first one i actually remember beating anyway. Age 9?

Pokemon Silver. In my opinion the only good pokemon game :D

well said my lad. It owned.

I beat all of the first 6... 2 of which I went from start to finish in the same day (Yellow and Red)... But as I stated above, I beat another two games before them.

I *think* is was duke nukem for pc. The first one that is, waaaay before duke 3d :P

Heretic was the first shooting game I really played, then doom (wrong way round I know), then hexen 2. And while hexen 1 sucks [wagon], hexen 2 was an immense game.

Also leminings somewhere in there, and descent. Also a really old platformer called gods.

Those were great (the duke nukem sidescrolers).

They were hard as hell though, haha. I had a tough time getting all the way through Duke Nukem 2 (I think it was #2).

• 4 weeks later...

My first video game was super mario for gameboy color. I never beated it though, I lost the cassette somewhere..

Idk, maybe fire version pokemon :o

2480+ total

On the old school Amiga (man I feel old with these people posting ps1 games :lol: )

the first and only zool <3: (the best 2d platformer ever)

Goblins 1+2 <3: (hard as hell point + click with 2 characters, each with different interactions and duo moves :shock: )

Both of these were finished at a similar time in the misty depths of my childhood.