���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the fastest rc'er without runners I have ever seen. Goooooo uular. :thumbsup:

Fastest skiller period.

BTW, I am trying to go your speed with 99 thief, hell, that'll never happen, but I'll get it anyways :D

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Wow, if it isn't Uular! I remember you from G+A forums and Runefanz :P Thats if I have the right person lol, name does sound 99% like the one I remember from there :wink:

Anyway good luck with your goal of 99 Runecraft :D You'll make a tonne of money doing it :)

Etu2.png

123 Combat || 92 Runecraft || 1700+ Total

Click here to see my Blog

Wow, if it isn't Uular! I remember you from G+A forums and Runefanz :P Thats if I have the right person lol, name does sound 99% like the one I remember from there :wink:

Anyway good luck with your goal of 99 Runecraft :D You'll make a tonne of money doing it :)

G+A Yes, but I never used Runefanz :wink:

Uula.png

GOOOOOOO OOLAR! is it pronounced oolar?

anyway 92-93 rc is 75k nats...in 3 days?? teach me to rc that fast, I use super energies and made 1.6k in an hiur at 60 rc :ohnoes:

Your not normal.... if rc were running irl youd have quite a few olympic gold medals..

Dont slow down your country will...uhh...Kick you out of the country!

Anyways good luck and good job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BLOG:http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615694